T. White a Top Ten CB?

Former Steeler CB ranks T.White in the Top Ten of NFL cornerbacks...

RANK

TreDavious-White.jpg

Tre'Davious White, Bills

I love the way the rookie is playing. He understands the ebb and flow of a player's first season in the NFL, but it's not deteriorating his mindset. After a big performance against the Patriots last week, which included picking off Tom Brady, he's going to have to watch out for the deep ball vs. Indy's T.Y. Hilton.

While I've also been impressed with White's play as a rookie, I wouldn't have expected national media guys to rank him in the Top Ten.

Thoughts?

27 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s not far from a top 10 guy. It’s crazy to think that he isn’t even the top rookie at the position. Tre has been a home run though!! The Bills turned the 10th pick in the draft into a pro bowl cb and a top 20 pick the following year. Even Bill in NYC can’t hate it!!

Unless Mahomes gets a bust in canton 

33 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s not far from a top 10 guy. It’s crazy to think that he isn’t even the top rookie at the position. Tre has been a home run though!! The Bills turned the 10th pick in the draft into a pro bowl cb and a top 20 pick the following year. Even Bill in NYC can’t hate it!!

I'd still take Watson over White draft day and today.

Edited by Real McCoy

32 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

And we have folks here, quite a few that freak at the thought of drafting qbs early.

Bill from NYC comes to mind : )
This Kid is a great fit in Buffalo. Already got some respect from me.
Keep rolling Tre.
 #jerseyworthy    ?

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'd still take Watson over White draft day and today.

another Bills fan who just cant be happy  :P

22 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I'm happy he's playing decent for the 1st rd pick we used to replace our former 1st rd 2012 pick or 2nd rd 2013 pick. White is Darby 2.0 right now which is great and I have nothing against him as a player.

Not happy with the Bills pathetic offense when we desperately have needed a QB for only 15 years now is all.

This crap is wearing me thin.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

And we have folks here, quite a few that freak at the thought of drafting qbs early.

Bill from NYC comes to mind : )
This Kid is a great fit in Buffalo. Already got some respect from me.
Keep rolling Tre.
 #jerseyworthy    ?

Jersey worthy!! He will be a good player for a longtime. That is the key.