Peterman will be starting Sunday

Doc

I don't believe it for a minute. McD said "normally, yes, you want the guy to get reps during the week. But with Tyrod, he has had the reps and has muscle memory/ timing down with the receivers". 

Tells me TT is starting. Not that this week wouldn't "maybe" be the right time to vindicate his Charger game decision in starting Nasty Nate, but no, Tyrod and his muscle memory will start. Hear me now, discuss next week?

8 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Gives me a reason to want to watch this game 

I'll watch either way but I would definitely be more interested if Peterman was starting. Tyrod is gone next year so what's the point? If Peterman can't look decent against the Colts we have to go all out on getting a QB next year.

• Like (+1) 1

I think the league has figured TT out. By my count he's had 4 good games in 11 starts and only 1 since week 4 (against an abysmal TB D) and none of them were all that spectacular.

He's also had 4 horrid outings, and the rest were mediocre at best. You can't point to a game where he put the team on his shoulders and carried them, and has only 1 4th qtr comeback.

I really wanted him to put it together and be the guy, but he's just not a good enough passer. At this point it's time to pull the plug.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If Tyrod can play, he will. McDerm isn’t going to forfeit playoff contention intentionally. 

Worst half of NFL quarterbacking Ever! Just let that sink in. 

Peterman or PeterPan?

Hey! Where are the Lost Boys? 

Perfect. Getting the future used car salesman another start will accomplish two things. First, convince the Bills further that they currently dont have a starter. Second, guarantee a loss thus improving our position in the draft which will make it easier to trade up and get a potential franchise qb.

Edited by THEHARDTRUTH