Peterman will be starting Sunday

Doc

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

No one wants him to get hurt.    No one wants to watch him take another snap either.

Its not not that serious.    

Yeah it is advocating for someone to be ird and season over in the way of starting a qb who throws a pick every 7.8 attempts, 5 ypa, 48.7 %, 32.5 rating with one td. That isnt s mature decision. If Tyrod is healthy to play deemed by team officials thats one thing, but claiming Tyrods season over by the jets, laughable as expressed by the national populace during the charger fiasco. Look I would prefer a statline of rodgers brees brady, but to insinuate or even give credence to the notion that peterman is half as good as taylor is down right comical.

1 minute ago, Bill_with_it said:

Yeah it is advocating for someone to be ird and season over in the way of starting a qb who throws a pick every 7.8 attempts, 5 ypa, 48.7 %, 32.5 rating with one td. That isnt s mature decision. If Tyrod is healthy to play deemed by team officials thats one thing, but claiming Tyrods season over by the jets, laughable as expressed by the national populace during the charger fiasco. Look I would prefer a statline of rodgers brees brady, but to insinuate or even give credence to the notion that peterman is half as good as taylor is down right comical.

Half as good as Tyrod would need 32.5 yards to keep up with last two games ????

The dream is dead, just another bills bust at qb.  

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Someone doesn't realize that Peterman is starting due to injury.  Duh!

yeah, that little bruise would keep any starting QB out of a game that still has an inkling of a chance to make the playoffs.

you know it had to be much worse than the little bruise freddy gave watt.

watt_0.png?itok=CFbizWUF

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

yeah, that little bruise would keep any starting QB out of a game that still has an inkling of a chance to make the playoffs.

you know it had to be much worse than the little bruise freddy gave watt.

watt_0.png?itok=CFbizWUF

What does this picture have to do with a player with a knee injury who relies on mobility as a key factor in his game?   Not a thing!

• Haha (+1) 1

Well I am excited for today's game. Nate Peterman has a chance for redemption after crapping all over the "Peterman Can" song. In Buffalo we need a QB miracle so all he needs to do is win this game against a poor team and boom keys to start jingle jingle.

This should be a very intercep... Interesting game. I will definitely be watching.

Who can take the football throw an interception. Peterman can!

Edited by Lfod
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Half as good as Tyrod would need 32.5 yards to keep up with last two games ????

The dream is dead, just another bills bust at qb.  

What did you just type?

so you want peterman to start over tyrod. Peterman who has a 32.5 rating. Lets give you a little perspective your judgement seems clouded. Joe webb has 1 attemp this season no completions zero pass yards and his rating is a 39.6. So literally you can have zero stats for the team as a qb taking a snap and have a better day than peterman. Cmon look at how silly the notion is. Yes if Tyrod is hurt and unsble to play as directed by a doctor or team official then play Peterman. Im starting to believe im being trolled because it seems as if there is a whole lot of emotions playing in to peoples posting rather than pure fact.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What does this picture have to do with a player with a knee injury who relies on mobility as a key factor in his game?   Not a thing!

what it has to do with is the fact that the bills starting QB has a little bruise on his knee and he can't start because of it. it may have nothing to do to you, but I'm pointing out that a bills player is crying hurt over a little bruise on his knee. you think watt missed a game due to that bruise, nope. 

now, go back to your pinned thread and do what you do best around this joint, paste old news.

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

what it has to do with is the fact that the bills starting QB has a little bruise on his knee and he can't start because of it. it may have nothing to do to you, but I'm pointing out that a bills player is crying hurt over a little bruise on his knee. you think watt missed a game due to that bruise, nope. 

now, go back to your pinned thread and do what you do best around this joint, paste old news.

You're old news and a blowhard to boot. 

Trying to judge the severity of a NFL player's injury on a fan forum.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

It's so much harder to throw INT's under these weather conditions, may only throw 4 picks today instead of 8654789360354.

8 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

You're clueless. A little bruise? You've clearly never played a sport so I understand your perspective but you're 100% wrong. And don't say blah blah blah i played at blah blah blah because you didn't. You're horrible. Embarrassing comment. 

Edited by BillsMedia
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsMedia said:

It's so much harder to throw INT's under these weather conditions, may only throw 4 picks today instead of 8654789360354.

You're clueless. A little bruise? You've clearly never played a sport so I understand your perspective but you're 100% wrong. And don't say blah blah blah i played at blah blah blah because you didn't. You're horrible. Embarrassing comment. 

Well, at least this time around the Peterman thing is bringing Bills fans together. 

7 minutes ago, BillsMedia said:

Remember that time Emmit Smith played with a separated shoulder...

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You're old news and a blowhard to boot. 

Trying to judge the severity of a NFL player's injury on a fan forum.  :lol:

I can’t believe I have to ask you this but I really am to the point where I can’t tell. When Peterman starts today, do you want them to win? Or are you so dug in on Tyrod that you hope they play bad without him? I don’t ever want to see Tyrod play again, but when he has played..I always hope he does well. All I care about is the Bills winning, I don’t care how. Im getting the vibe that you are rooting for Peterman to fail. Maybe I am wrong, that’s why I am asking. If I’m way off  base then I apologize.

18 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Funny thing I noticed.  When Tyrod plays people say he needs to get rid of the ball.  When Peterman plays people say he needs to learn to take a sack.

CORRECTION....

when Peterman played not plays

Once is not enough to suggest it is a consistent outcome or trend