Peterman will be starting Sunday

Doc

I dont get most of you posters. Everyone hating on Nate for ONE game. Its been 3 YEARS of TT and people still think the Bills can win with him, people still think he can get better, people still think he is a QB. Peterman may not be the answer, and had a horrible FIRST GAME AS A ROOKIE, but TT is what he is. A RB pretending to be a QB. Time to think of the future and TT is not going to be a part of that. Get over your man crushes for TT and support the TEAM, even of you think QB X sucks, support the tram.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I can’t believe I have to ask you this but I really am to the point where I can’t tell. When Peterman starts today, do you want them to win? Or are you so dug in on Tyrod that you hope they play bad without him? I don’t ever want to see Tyrod play again, but when he has played..I always hope he does well. All I care about is the Bills winning, I don’t care how. Im getting the vibe that you are rooting for Peterman to fail. Maybe I am wrong, that’s why I am asking. If I’m way off  base then I apologize.

I want the Bills to win today and they should. 

36 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

You're Schefty's source, aren't you?

I TOTALLY think Schefter works for the Pats **.  Everything out of Schefter's mouth seems to be Pats** propaganda on some level.

Schefter used to be great, now he seems like a puppet who sold his soul to the devil for his elite status.

27 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

What did you just type?

so you want peterman to start over tyrod. Peterman who has a 32.5 rating. Lets give you a little perspective your judgement seems clouded. Joe webb has 1 attemp this season no completions zero pass yards and his rating is a 39.6. So literally you can have zero stats for the team as a qb taking a snap and have a better day than peterman. Cmon look at how silly the notion is. Yes if Tyrod is hurt and unsble to play as directed by a doctor or team official then play Peterman. Im starting to believe im being trolled because it seems as if there is a whole lot of emotions playing in to peoples posting rather than pure fact.

What facts can you get from Peterman's first start?  Seems very narrow minded to think his first game is what you can expect from Peterman for the rest of his career?!  Nobody makes adjustments or improvements?  That is just silly, not fact.

11 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

I dont get most of you posters. Everyone hating on Nate for ONE game. Its been 3 YEARS of TT and people still think the Bills can win with him, people still think he can get better, people still think he is a QB. Peterman may not be the answer, and had a horrible FIRST GAME AS A ROOKIE, but TT is what he is. A RB pretending to be a QB. Time to think of the future and TT is not going to be a part of that. Get over your man crushes for TT and support the TEAM, even of you think QB X sucks, support the tram.

Agreed, well said!

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

What did you just type?

so you want peterman to start over tyrod. Peterman who has a 32.5 rating. Lets give you a little perspective your judgement seems clouded. Joe webb has 1 attemp this season no completions zero pass yards and his rating is a 39.6. So literally you can have zero stats for the team as a qb taking a snap and have a better day than peterman. Cmon look at how silly the notion is. Yes if Tyrod is hurt and unsble to play as directed by a doctor or team official then play Peterman. Im starting to believe im being trolled because it seems as if there is a whole lot of emotions playing in to peoples posting rather than pure fact.

I don’t speak to qbr guys.  

Love your sample size on Petey though ??     Experiments over, but let me get another 5 Years of Tyrod ????

Cot logic       We have wide receivers to look after.    Sayonara 5 

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

41 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Someone doesn't realize that Peterman is starting due to injury.  Duh!

I'm not so sure about this. Tyrod played over a half of football with this "injury". Then suddenly he needs A CART to get to the locker room? Tyrod being carted of New Era with a towel over his head with a bruised knee is as symbolic of an ending as I have ever seen. Tyrod knew his time was over for the Bills at this point. He would certainly be playing if he had led them to 8-4 or 7-5. He wasn't good enough to do that so there is an excuse on all sides for Peterman to start. It's probably better for both parties.

1 minute ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

I'm not so sure about this. Tyrod played over a half of football with this "injury". Then suddenly he needs A CART to get to the locker room? Tyrod being carted of New Era with a towel over his head with a bruised knee is as symbolic of an ending as I have ever seen. Tyrod knew his time was over for the Bills at this point. He would certainly be playing if he had led them to 8-4 or 7-5. He wasn't good enough to do that so there is an excuse on all sides for Peterman to start. It's probably better for both parties.

Hmmm, interesting.  That makes sense on why he had the towel over his head.  I buy into that...

1 minute ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Drinking already on Sunday? 

3 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

I think Tyrod could start today. He has played hurt. I can agree it's more then just injury keeping him out.

1 hour ago, PolishDave said:

It really is.    I expect him to do well against the Colts.

If he doesn't, it will certainly help the coaches make up their minds about his future validity as a starter or backup for the Bills.

Just play Webb the whole game.    He has had impressive preseason games before where he looked legit.    We want Webb!

??