Peterman will be starting Sunday

Doc

42 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Funny thing I noticed.  When Tyrod plays people say he needs to get rid of the ball.  When Peterman plays people say he needs to learn to take a sack.

Funny thing I noticed. During the winter, people say it's too cold. During the summer, people say it's too hot.

23 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Funny thing I noticed. During the winter, people say it's too cold. During the summer, people say it's too hot.

But are they the exact same people is my question.
 because then they are just unhappy regardless of making the playoffs or whatever milestone has been  firmly planted into a Buffalo Bills Fans psyche.

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

So we still haven't established if their is any truth to this post. Just a poster taking a shot  in the dark? 

Given what we know about TT's medical status, he has a 50% probability of being right

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Funny thing I noticed.  When Tyrod plays people say he needs to get rid of the ball.  When Peterman plays people say he needs to learn to take a sack.

Both could be true in the same football universe, and I daresay it is.

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

Tyrod plays until the snow gets bad

IMO

Are you the poster formerly known as Leroi ?

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

But are they the exact same people is my question.
 because then they are just unhappy regardless of making the playoffs or whatever milestone has been  firmly planted into a Buffalo Bills Fans psyche.

Maybe they like spring and fall the most?

4 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

So you are literally wishing an injury of sorts to Tyrod by the Jets. Sad!

:huh:  Nice leap.   But very very wrong.    NYETS game was a month ago and he got yet another injury in the NE game because he has to run so much.   ? 

Seanson is all but over over so why waste out time with Saftey Sam.

(Groove Tube reference)

18 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I personally think Peterman should start the game. He played in Pittsburgh so he’s used to cold weather and snow. Tyrod is from a warmer climate and played in VA. They don’t get snow there. 

I've been saying this for years.  All of those California QB drafts made me shake my head.  Even Jim Kelly said it.  Peterman is definitely more acclimated to this kind of weather and gives us the best chance to win.

23 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I personally think Peterman should start the game. He played in Pittsburgh so he’s used to cold weather and snow. Tyrod is from a warmer climate and played in VA. They don’t get snow there. 

Get Nunavut's top QB on the line!

• Like (+1) 1