Peterman will be starting Sunday

Doc

I enjoyed watching 2 dart throwers in the Falcons-Saints game, so my eyes tell me that Nate is the only guy we got that can get close to that.  Very entertaining.  I'd like to see some entertaining football from my team.  Entertaining trumps boring.  Go Bills!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, klos63 said:

you mean, less than 5 INT's in the first half?  I agree.

His last game, he went 6 for 15 for 50 yards, with 0 TDs and 0 INTs.

I would assume that's what he's comparing it to. As everyone should be at this point.

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Of you couldnt see the different between TT's sometimes bad outings and Peterman's record setting adventure in LA, I dont know what to tell you.

If you're only going to look at Peterman's worst game, you ought to look only at Tyrod's worst game as well.

If you're more interested in making sense, you ought to look at the body of work of each. 

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

I would assume that's what he's comparing it to. As everyone should be at this point.

If you're only going to look at Peterman's worst game, you ought to look only at Tyrod's worst game as well.

If you're more interested in making sense, you ought to look at the body of work of each. 

Tyrod sucks. Peterman sucks more. Cant wait to hear your explanation for his 10-31 125 yard 1 td 4 int performance against the Colts. The barometric pressure perhaps?

16 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We will get destroyed again.  They are just better than us

I hope Peterman does start and the line actuallly blocks for him. Taylor is barely a serviceable back up. Stop this expirement with Taylor he is terrible and will never win a playoff game against anyone. Bosa said  on micd up”they aren’t even blocking me”. Maybe the coach can convince the line to block for our QB and it ain’t Taylor . Please stop the pain bench mr Taylor who just isn’t a winning QB.

At home against a bad Colts team I expect him to look much better. He honestly could not ask for a better game to start after the debacle against San Diego.

2 hours ago, SlamnSam said:

I hope Peterman does start and the line actuallly blocks for him. Taylor is barely a serviceable back up. Stop this expirement with Taylor he is terrible and will never win a playoff game against anyone. Bosa said  on micd up”they aren’t even blocking me”. Maybe the coach can convince the line to block for our QB and it ain’t Taylor . Please stop the pain bench mr Taylor who just isn’t a winning QB.

Bosa doesnt realize that Jordan Mills just LOOKS like he isn't blocking him...

11 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

I don't believe it for a minute. McD said "normally, yes, you want the guy to get reps during the week. But with Tyrod, he has had the reps and has muscle memory/ timing down with the receivers". 

Tells me TT is starting. Not that this week wouldn't "maybe" be the right time to vindicate his Charger game decision in starting Nasty Nate, but no, Tyrod and his muscle memory will start. Hear me now, discuss next week?

Tyrod has no timing with the wr.  How many deep balls has he hit.  That is one of the biggest things I've noticed from him this year.

1 hour ago, Dafan said:

Tyrod has no timing with the wr.  How many deep balls has he hit.  That is one of the biggest things I've noticed from him this year.

Im guessing cause his first year hitting watkins deep so much alot of people say tyrods deep ball is one of his strengths but in reality it is terrible. I cant even think of any that he has even completed this year. Everyone is overthrown , probably cause he is scared to throw an int

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

Im guessing cause his first year hitting watkins deep so much alot of people say tyrods deep ball is one of his strengths but in reality it is terrible. I cant even think of any that he has even completed this year. Everyone is overthrown , probably cause he is scared to throw an int

Probably because no one on the team is as good as Watkins. Thompson's 40 time is better than Watkins' but if someone as fast as Thompson (allegedly ran a high 4.2/low 4.3 40) was any good at WR as opposed to just being fast, they wouldn't be a journeyman. The rest of the WR corps is not know for their speed or deep ability. Hitting a deep ball takes more than QB accuracy. The WR needs to be able to track it in the air as well, which is where Watkins was >>>> anyone on this roster. Even Goodwin was a better deep tracker than this group.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JM57 said:

Probably because no one on the team is as good as Watkins. Thompson's 40 time is better than Watkins' but if someone as fast as Thompson (allegedly ran a high 4.2/low 4.3 40) was any good at WR as opposed to just being fast, they wouldn't be a journeyman. The rest of the WR corps is not know for their speed or deep ability. Hitting a deep ball takes more than QB accuracy. The WR needs to be able to track it in the air as well, which is where Watkins was >>>> anyone on this roster. Even Goodwin was a better deep tracker than this group.

Well he couldnt hit watkins last year either, hit goodwin only like once or twice. And people have been open deep this year too, he just doesnt throw it cause he is scared or overthrows them

6 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Going to be 20-30 mph winds Sunday 

This game will tell us a lot about Peterman.  Too bad that in today's NFL you don't get too  many chances, especially as a lower-round pick.  He is 0-1 and he won't get many more.  If he shows he can throw the ball through the elements in Buffalo, he's got a shot to stick.

8 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

and if you ignore Peterman's worst game, ignore Taylors. It's natural to look at Petermans bad game since it's his only start. I was making a joke, but it's a valid concern. 5 Int's in 1 half doesn't happen too often.

14 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

I don't believe it for a minute. McD said "normally, yes, you want the guy to get reps during the week. But with Tyrod, he has had the reps and has muscle memory/ timing down with the receivers". 

Tells me TT is starting. Not that this week wouldn't "maybe" be the right time to vindicate his Charger game decision in starting Nasty Nate, but no, Tyrod and his muscle memory will start. Hear me now, discuss next week?

I agree with this.

Hate when posters cite opinions as fact.  Worst part of TSW.

12 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Of you couldnt see the different between TT's sometimes bad outings and Peterman's record setting adventure in LA, I dont know what to tell you.

Nearly 3 years of (maybe) just good enough to an unknown.  

At at this time I’ll gladly take the unknown. 

54 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

More like going out on a stump with that prediction.

A stump is sturdier than a limb.  ;)