Christmas song you hate the most?

On 12/9/2017 at 9:59 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

For me its Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney

Yup... can't stand that song either. 

That said,  my #1 most hated Christmas song is "Snoopy vs the Red Baron Christmas".  I have no idea why, but it seems to be New Zealand's favourite song and you hear it friggin' everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh-J4GSPgAM

3 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Yup... can't stand that song either. 

That said,  my #1 most hated Christmas song is "Snoopy vs the Red Baron Christmas".  I have no idea why, but it seems to be New Zealand's favourite song and you hear it friggin' everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh-J4GSPgAM

Sopwith Camel was a Brit plane, NZ Brit heritage... ??? I am reaching here! ;)

Yet... The Royal Guardsmen are from the States... Go figure.  :wacko: Okay, to add insult to injury, they hailed from Ocala, FLA.

I tried...  I am so SO very sorry N.Zealand!:D

• Like (+1) 1

On Saturday, December 09, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Philly McButterpants said:

Any version of Little Drummer Boy - Ugh!

And Springsteen's Santa Claus is Comin' to Town is always a skip or a station changer.

Agree  100% w/ the bolded.  Can't stand that song.

Hello Folks,

As you may know I live in Puerto Rico and occasionally listen to radio while driving around.  Obviously most stations are in Spanish but there are about 3 stations which play US pop music.  These station are fun to listen to as they do not just play hits but pull out all sorts of weird songs you have forgotten about from the 80's and 90's.  

Anyhow, I heard a newer sounding horrible Christmas song and googled it.  It is "Santa is coming for us" by Sia.  If you remember Sia is the artist who had some hits last year and typically covers here face with a black and blonde wig.  (Yes I know this is a new gimmick and she didn't do it in the early part of her career.)  I guess she has a newer Christmas album and this is one of the songs off it.  

This song is horrible and she seems to have abandoned the wig in the video.  Check it out (not for too long) and let me know your thoughts.  Also, I am curious to know if it is getting any US airplay.

Side Note:  The Title "Santa is coming for Us" sounds like a good horror Christmas movie name.

On 12/9/2017 at 11:42 AM, Boyst62 said:

Sir I want to buy these shoes...

This is not only the worst Christmas song ever written, it is possible the worst song ever written PERIOD (although "Muskrat Love" about 2 swamp critters falling in love prevents me from declaring a clear winner).

Christmas Shoes is the lyrical equivalent of any of those stupid, sappy, contrived Hallmark Channel Christmas movies, except they've cranked the sappiness up to 11 and coated it in sugar. Mama's gonna meet Jesus tonight? BARF! This song is so bad and so cliche I really wonder if someone tried to write it as some sort of joke and did such a brilliant job that people thought it was real - if the songwriter turns out to be someone from the Onion and it was all a joke it may become my favorite song, but sadly I think it is real.