Christmas song you hate the most?

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

For me its Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney

Yes.  He totally mailed it in on that one.  It is like a half of a thought about a Christmas song that was recorded.  Like nobody would tell him how crappy it is because he's who he is.

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

We have a back to back ex-Beatles twin-spin coming right at ya for your holiday enjoyment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul's WCT and then John's Merry Xmas,(War is Over)

dig it....

[and I'll still insist that though John is my favourite, that Paul is right up there as well to Fab Four contribution, just a little less admired...]

Edited by row_33

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Seriously, these !@#$ers had to recycle a 30 year old song that sucked ass to begin with?

Look past the !@#$ers and be thankful they'll basically saying: "Merry Christmas."  See the bigger meaning.  Be thankful.

Don't you know there is a "war" on Christmas out there. You want them to go into Africa & say "Let them know it's the Holiday time."  Yeah, that'll make the poor starving Ethiopian they carried out, at the start of the video, spring to her feet while our dollars come streaming in! 

5 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

An innocuous song from a timeless vocalist for a happy time of the year. I'm not getting the hate. This one was for the kids not the #9 crowd.

Eurythmics butchering Winter Wonderland is nails on the chalkboard for me.

6 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Paul McCartney is probably my most favorite musician of all time.

That said ... while I don't hate this song, per se, it is WAY over produced and overly corny.  I can see why people don't like it.

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - John Cougar version.  It starts out great, but it's just too long and too much of the same crap.  Then, when those out of tune kids come in at the end, I end up wishing I was a Jehovah's Witness.

36 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Paul McCartney is probably my most favorite musician of all time.

That said ... while I don't hate this song, per se, it is WAY over produced and overly corny.  I can see why people don't like it.

Fair enough.

as a soloist or Beatle as well? He blends in perfectly with John and George such that I can’t hear him distinctly in harmony, even on songs he wrote and leads. Someone described it as a perfect yeast to make the song work optimally.

Edited by row_33