Just how bad is our O this year?

Here is the other thing for Tyrod's future he needs to think about. If he keeps coming out and playing terrible, when we get rid of him his stock has been lowered. Honestly pulling Tyrod when we did was doing him a favor and if Peterman would of been just adequate against the chargers, Tyrod's value was much higher at that point. His last few performances will make teams question whether or not he's even worth it anymore.

Still two drafts away from Brady and Ben being done, and this team making a championship run.  We got 4 good players in this draft, two of them stars-TreD and now Dawkins looking awesome.

Rico will be gone next year, and we're bringing in a lot more young talent.  Meanwhile, give me Peterman Sunday please, we need some more data on this kid.

• Like (+1) 1

There is no more debate on the qb issue and Taylor's future roll  with the team. It was determined by this regime a long time ago. The resorting to Peterman in the KC game was an emphatic statement what it thought of Taylor and his future with the organization. Is Peterman the answer? If the staff believes it is it should be summarily fired. The obvious question is what prospects does the organization favor and target? The next issue is what is it willing to give up to put itself in position to make their preferred selection? And then there is the issue of what veteran qb will be brought in next year to replace Taylor. 

2 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

Here is the other thing for Tyrod's future he needs to think about. If he keeps coming out and playing terrible, when we get rid of him his stock has been lowered. Honestly pulling Tyrod when we did was doing him a favor and if Peterman would of been just adequate against the chargers, Tyrod's value was much higher at that point. His last few performances will make teams question whether or not he's even worth it anymore.

I know it's debatable whether someone else could see him as "their missing piece". I don't think any team that actually looks at tape will come to that conclusion. His best bet is to give Fitz a call and ask his advice for the best place for him to go in as a day 1 back up with a likelihood he could steal the job after an injury sometime later.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It's as bad as going to the drive-ins and the two movies are "Gigli" and "Glitter."

That bad.

If you are in a giggly mood what you consider bad will turn out to be actually good. Embrace the cutesy and you will come away happy. :wub:

• Like (+1) 1

This was the game I had circled on my calendar when Peterman was supposed to start. Not on the road against the Chargers who have a great pass rush. Our line is not capable of having a pocket passer against that kind of a dline. This was a game I thought would be a nice transition into the Pros for a rookie. This mishandling of Peterman is exactly what I was afraid of letting him get his confidence trounced. Hopefully the kid can recover and be serviceable the rest of the year. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I think Buffalo should shock the world and offer Romo our OC position this offseason by offering him enough money to lure him away from CBS. The guy knows his stuff and I have no doubt would be a great mentor to a rookie qb coming in. Plus his experience in a modern offense and being not afraid to throw the ball would be a refreshing change for this offense. You hearing me Pegulas

Can he be the player/OC?

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It's as bad as going to the drive-ins and the two movies are "Gigli" and "Glitter."

That bad.

Hey man Glitter should of had an Oscar nom!  Back off on MC!

Just now, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

This was the game I had circled on my calendar when Peterman was supposed to start. Not on the road against the Chargers who have a great pass rush. Our line is not capable of having a pocket passer against that kind of a dline. This was a game I thought would be a nice transition into the Pros for a rookie. This mishandling of Peterman is exactly what I was afraid of letting him get his confidence trounced. Hopefully the kid can recover and be serviceable the rest of the year. 

I agree he was tossed in prematurely but I wasn't afraid it would break him. He seems to be even-keeled and has that Tenn experience to draw from. Whether he actually has the talent to be serviceable...that's the only thing keeping this season interesting other than our thinning playoff dreams.

2 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Can he be the player/OC?

Yeah until our O-line allows the other team to finish off his back. Seriously though he's been impressive with his continued thirst for knowledge and ability to pick apart plays. I see coaching in his future why not be the ones to give him that shot. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I think Buffalo should shock the world and offer Romo our OC position this offseason by offering him enough money to lure him away from CBS. The guy knows his stuff and I have no doubt would be a great mentor to a rookie qb coming in. Plus his experience in a modern offense and being not afraid to throw the ball would be a refreshing change for this offense. You hearing me Pegulas

I have to say, for all the outlandish ideas being presented, this one I like the best....probably not going to happen, but I like the out-of-the-box thinking....

5 minutes ago, JPP said:

Hey man Glitter should of had an Oscar nom!  Back off on MC!

Oh, I love me some MC.  I was 18 when she released her first album.  Lots o' kittens bit the dust because of MC, man.

45 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

Words cannot describe how beautiful this post is. I want to know what this would feel like. Gonna need a billboard for this to ensure they see it. Sorry I can't pitch in to make it happen.

Edited by Lfod

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

McCoy is the only player I would give props to. I feel sorry for the guy.

I agree but why does he hold that ball out away from his body when running? One of these times he's going to lose it. I haven't seen him do that nearly as often as he has this year.

The bright spot has been Dion Dawkins.  He's been really good at opening holes in the run game and been solid for a rookie protecting the QB.  I expect them to bring in a few more guys like him...mobile, versatile and seems like a very nice coachable guy. 

Watch all of the recent success from Mccoy.  His big runs are to the left side.  Give me me more players in the mold of Dawkins...

Will be an interesting offseason

Edited by Buffalo30

2 hours ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

thats what happens when you advocate bringing back a qb who can't throw all offseason.  

Hope you liked seeing it again.   You got your wish. 

Not really sure what you are getting at. The only thing I've ever said is Tyrod is the best QB on the roster and don't dump him until you find better. 

If they don't find better that's not any fans fault. Not sure why you are coming into the threads all aggressive towards people.