Just how bad is our O this year?

I would call it anemic but that would be giving it too much credit. 12 games in. Look at these numbers. I know we like to debate if it's Tyrod or Rico to blame. It's both. I have no clue if Peterman will even be a serviceable back up someday. I do know this draft we do whatever it takes to get a top 3 QB and Rico won't be his OC day one.

anemic.PNG

• Like (+1) 3

The sad thing is, there are people on here claiming to have watched” Good” football from this team this year. 

The D had some magic early on in spots but this O has been brutal. For the life of me I can’t see how anyone can defend any part of it.

McCoy is the only player I would give props to. I feel sorry for the guy.

• Like (+1) 1

Tons of needs across the board, no doubt, but it all hinges on getting an NFL QB. Tyrod is a wonderful athlete, and should see the field the same way Webb did, on a few trick plays...but the experiment is over. I wish him a full recovery but please don't let him start for this team ever again.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Very bad. Very very bad. The difference between this year and the last two is that we can't run the football and we can't throw downfield. 

thats what happens when you advocate bringing back a qb who can't throw all offseason.  

Hope you liked seeing it again.   You got your wish. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

thats what happens when you advocate bringing back a qb who can't throw all offseason.  

Hope you liked seeing it again.   You got your wish. 

Incorrect.  He got together with Receivers including Sammy in the offseason.  Facts!

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

130 yards passing in 2 home games combined 

facts.            Idk why you're replying for Scott but hold this ?

IMG_7673.PNG

Nice of you to change the subject. Take the L and choke on it like your boy Fitz would.  B-)

Just now, joesixpack said:

trying to talk Tyrod with CopyPaste is pointless.

Facts are facts CrapPack.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nice of you to change the subject. Take the L and choke on it like your boy Fitz would.  B-)

I don't have a boy.     I'm sorry you bought in to the qb who dreams of 200 yard outputs. 

You can just hold the L and not reply.    Going back half a decade to bash Fitz won't fix the huge hole in our depth chart ??‍♂️

I don't have a boy.     I'm sorry you bought in to the qb who dreams of 200 yard outputs. 

You can just hold the L and not reply.    Going back half a decade to bash Fitz won't fix the huge hole in our depth chart ??‍♂️

Have I?  The answer is no.  Can't do anything about that until next season. 

?????

tell me more about those Petermaniacs 

stop lying to my face.        That's enough.   

You mean the desperate people who think he's a long term solution to the void that's been present since Kelly retired?  :lol:  On  to the 2018 draft. 

I think Buffalo should shock the world and offer Romo our OC position this offseason by offering him enough money to lure him away from CBS. The guy knows his stuff and I have no doubt would be a great mentor to a rookie qb coming in. Plus his experience in a modern offense and being not afraid to throw the ball would be a refreshing change for this offense. You hearing me Pegulas

• Like (+1) 2

I just want to see Peterman to determine if he's an okay back up for the next few years. I don't dismiss his historically bad performance. I just don't think that alone ends any chance of him maybe being a decent back up. We already know Tyrod is at best a decent career back up, let him rest up the last few games and get ready for his return to backing up a good QB elsewhere next year.

Edited by ProcessTheTrust
  • Like (+1) 1