Browns Hire John Dorsey as New GM - Mandate is "Find a QB"

7 hours ago, teef said:

i get this, but we've literally heard this the past few years, and yet the browns are still being the browns.

you might well be able to turn that page with Dorsey at the Helm and attempting to quickly right the ship. Pretty impressive hire

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Oh really? Worst to first in 2018.... Okay. 

Might be doable on some divisions when it's not dominated by the Pats every year

I'm sure it might be possible in a division like the AFC or even NFC West.

They might want to set their expectations more realistic and say that anything more then 1 win next year is a success, and then go from there....

19 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

History is, unfortunate for you. 

All these qbs are busts too ??

Well, speaking of history, that's the case, is it not? The bust rate on QB's are pretty high, even first rounders. And all you have to do is read TBD a month or so before the draft and see how there are 6 or 7 can't-miss franchise QBs just waiting for the Bills to pick. (Amnesia also sets in a few months later, I find.)

I'm all for the Bills drafting a QB this draft. I hope Beane and his staff are better at knowing which QB is worth drafting than some posters are. And whoever is drafted, I hope we give that QB more than a couple of OTA's before we start talking about who we can draft in 2019.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Good lord, their investment is showing double the value after 4 years.

And yet Cuban has said he doesn't want to buy the team because the NFL is in decline....yeah, ok....whatevs....just say it's a boat-load of money and you don't want to pony up the dough.