Pats fans on Gronk suspension

CanadianFan

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Imaginary?

Apparently spygate and deflategate were just made up things to everyone but pats fans.

We all know Deflategate was made up. The Well$ Report, 2 court hearings, science, and common sense proved that. Those who still think NE deflated footballs are rarer than sightings of the Loch Ness Monster. The Colts' footballs were also illegally low and they were part of the setup. It's 26' outside now. There's a good chance that the low PSI light in my truck will turn on when I go out.

Spygate? That did happen. NE got dinged for having one camera a few feet out of position for about 15 minutes of one game against the Jets. Filming signals has never been against the rules.  The camera wasn't in the right spot. Just a different angle of the same footage. 32 cars going 1 mile over the speed limit. The cop only pulls over the shiny new sports car. He lets the old jalopies continue to speed. Even though the driver of the shiny new sports car has a clean record, the cop arrests the driver for reckless driving and impounds the car. Sure. Makes sense.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

If you legitimately believe that's the truth, you're an idiot. If you don't you're a troll. You don't seem like an idiot, therefore, you're a troll.

I would never lie to you, Joe. There's also a 3rd option...I'm correct in what I write. I know more about the Pats than you do. You hear the soundbite from B$PN and believe it. When it's proven that B$PN lie, yet again, they issue their apology 2 weeks later a 2:31 A.M.

30 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

better than life in Canada, I suppose...

It's called the "Caron Palmer Rule" because the rules were changed because of what happened to Carson Palmer. Not Brady. Those of us that follow the NFL know that. It's only the casual bandwagoners that think it was changed because of Brady.

Look, I know it's tough being a Bills fan. 18 years of being irrelevant. We NE fans have had some 7-8 years spells too. The difference is that we didn't just make stuff up to make ourselves feel better about sucking...We lost because we weren't good. We didn't rabble on about imaginary "cheating" or try to change well-known facts. That would have been embarrassing and pathetic. 

Thank you for clarifying and proving my point..ass hat Pats fans that think the NFL started in 2001.

Here is your own press..now please go away. Should be a Bernard Pollard shrine somewhere.

Please tell me again how stupid we are and how superior the New England fan base is...thanks!!!!

Freaking idiots!!! And its like that in every freaking game you watch with Pats fans now. 

http://archive.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2009/03/24/brady_rule_steps_taken_to_protect_qbs_knees/

Edited by plenzmd1