Pats fans on Gronk suspension

CanadianFan

Meanwhile in the Pats forums, 

The hero of the moment they highlight on the front page of their site which used to be Tom Brady is now Gronk. Gronk is now the hero of the moment:

WKlSrwt.gif

And in threads where fans were critizing Gronk for the hit, or the NFL for the lenient penalty, those fans are getting massively down-voted:

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/just-imagine-if-gronk-grassy-knoll-super-merge.1142170/

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/time-for-gronk-to-apologize-to-us.1142184/

It's distasteful. 

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is this all you're going to post about?  How many threads do we need about ONE !@#$ING HIT???

who cares? we get to feel morally superior to pats fans.

1. Glad this forum doesn't have an upvote/downvote system.

2. That forum sucks. I'll bet a lot of people here know more about the Patriots than most of them do

3. Real Pats fans are hard to come by, but the two good ones I know are mad at Gronk as well. I'd be upset if a Bill did that. (Dolphins fans I know are fed up with Jarvis)

4. I'm not going to even look at that website.. I just know.

5. Who is our dirtiest player? Hughes is a moron to the refs but I don't see any malevolence in his play.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

who cares? we get to feel morally superior to pats fans.

1. Glad this forum doesn't have an upvote/downvote system.

2. That forum sucks. I'll bet a lot of people here know more about the Patriots than most of them do

3. Real Pats fans are hard to come by, but the two good ones I know are mad at Gronk as well. I'd be upset if a Bill did that. (Dolphins fans I know are fed up with Jarvis)

4. I'm not going to even look at that website.. I just know.

5. Who is our dirtiest player? Hughes is a moron to the refs but I don't see any malevolence in his play.

No one should be happy about the hit.  But there's 50 !@#$ing threads about it already.

30 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It was a very bad hit, but if it was the other way around, their would be fans here applauding it. I have no doubt about that 

Probably true ha, I'd like to think I would argue with anybody here applauding it. But it's hard to overcome the Pats hatred.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

No one should be happy about the hit.  But there's 50 !@#$ing threads about it already.

yes but this thread is about their fans. Something I enjoy to complain about.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It was a very bad hit, but if it was the other way around, their would be fans here applauding it. I have no doubt about that 

Doubtful at best.  And it would only be the idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

What do most fans want the Bills players to do to Gronk when we play them next? 

I'll quote Rambo: they drew first blood. Take Gronk out so he doesn't throw another tantrum against a rookie. He proved he's dangerous on the field after the whistle.

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Prior to the Pats game last week I was reading posts about taking out Bradys knee and you find it doubtful? 

How many posts were there and were they talking about it happening well after a play?

8 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Payback.

Edited by Doc

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

How many posts and were they talking about it happening during a play?

"I really hope Hughes pile drives the current MVP candidate after the whistle. That's a good look for a 500 team."

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I can only speak for myself.  I want them to lose.  Draft pick, baby!

dangit gugny

11 minutes ago, klos63 said:

13 minutes ago, klos63 said:

27 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Gronk should have been done for the season.  But we all know how the NFL operates. 

Of course. If NE does it... Ban it...Change the rules...Suspend everyone 

Other teams do it? ...Ignore it...Pretend it never happened...Encourage it

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

How many posts and were they talking about it happening during a play?

Tough talk for an ostrich!

3 minutes ago, Gigs said:

Yeah, it’s too bad they aren’t as classy as the rest of us. Like the time Tom Brady had his knee destroyed by Bernard Pollard and everybody outside of NE LOVED it.

Bernard's hit on Brady wasn't dirty and wasn't even a flag at the time. It was a legal football play