If the Bills go 3 -1

1 hour ago, Jamie Nails said:

The Chargers are now a wildcard too. We either want them to take the division or lose two. A lot has to happen and the chances are slim now. We should revisit after this weekend if we win. 

Chargers are second best team in AFC. I give them a better chance than Pittsburgh to beat NE

"Don't you see? You're just avoiding the middleman. You were gonna give her her spare keys and she was gonna give 'em to me. So all that's happening is that instead of giving them to her you're giving them to me. It's just unfortunate that when she gave you yours you didn't give her hers because then she would've given them to me. So then I would never have had to ask you for hers so I could get mine."

I've been using many algorithms, talked to people at MIT and came to the conclusion that 0-4, 1-3, 2-2 and 4-0 are also possible. When you throw in what it does to draft position under each scenario and of course comp picks I will let you know what the Commador 64  spits out. But I should warn you, it not always accurate

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

when was the last time we were discussing playoff possibilities Week 13?

Last year

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

We have been down this rodeo before, no playoffs for the bills.

We're onto year 19.

say, it'll be 18 man, 18.

if they miss out next season, then 19. I know, it'll probably go 20 and then it'll be hard to recollect how many years it has gone.

4 games are going to fly by and then the dreaded off season. I'm taking it one game at a time, beginning with indy.

Here is the best way to figure it out:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/upshot/buffalo-bills-nfl-playoff-picture.html#buf-ind-14=win&buf-mia-15=win&ne-buf-16=win&mia-buf-17=loss

Assuming Bills go 3-1 (loss to Pats) basically the Ravens would have to lose 2 games.

Steelers over Ravens Week 14

Ravens over Browns Week 15

Ravens over Colts Week 16

Bengals over Ravens Week 17

Edited by AdamK

16 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

say, it'll be 18 man, 18.

if they miss out next season, then 19. I know, it'll probably go 20 and then it'll be hard to recollect how many years it has gone.

4 games are going to fly by and then the dreaded off season. I'm taking it one game at a time, beginning with indy.

Next year our sweet little drought turns 18 and is a full grown adult. So proud. 

13 minutes ago, AdamK said:

Here is the best way to figure it out:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/upshot/buffalo-bills-nfl-playoff-picture.html#buf-ind-14=win&buf-mia-15=win&ne-buf-16=win&mia-buf-17=loss

Assuming Bills go 3-1 (loss to Pats) basically the Ravens would have to lose 2 games.

Steelers over Ravens Week 14

Ravens over Browns Week 15

Ravens over Colts Week 16

Bengals over Ravens Week 17

bengals wont win that game they will have packed it in by then.

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Next year our sweet little drought turns 18 and is a full grown adult. So proud. 

well, for myself there has been a lot more good in life that I'm grateful for in the last 18 and can only hope I make it 18 more, not likely though. being a bills fan is not for everybody, you either are or you're not, in the blood. to me, I think of a true bills fan as being pretty tough, resilient in their fandom. it hasn't been good when speaking of the bills in the last 18 but we just keep hanging on.

it very well could go 20. I'm doing my best to at least on the surface wipe the 17 off and look at these past 12 and the four left on the schedule as the first season of the rebuild. many are bitter, many have little to no faith, expect the same rinse/repeat but so far they're 6-6 with bare minimum talent and a rookie HC/GM in control. so one should not of expected the lombardi or even the postseason in 2017. 

but, it's still yet to be determined for at least another week. 

GO BILLS!!!

There are a lot of scenarios. The easiest is to hope one of the other teams ahead of is gets stuck at 8 wins.  

I believe we would have the conference tie breaker with Baltimore if they end up at 9 but I'm not sure...

It would definitely help if the Chargers win the division due to our H2H tie breakers with all other teams in that division.

I envision us beating the Colts and Dolphins at home and losing the last 2 road games to finish 8-8.

If they do things right in the off-season and draft we could make a significant jump next year.

Edited by matter2003