Browns Fire Sashi, announce Hue Jackson will return in 2018 (Dorsey may have other plans)

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Who thinks 20 of his 24 are multi-year contributors? 

The answer is someone who hasn't watched the tape and is only looking at who is starting now on a 0-12 team.

Garrett, C. Coleman, Njoku, Ogbah and Kindred are the 5 people contributing at an NFL level. The other 19 might be starting.... but they are sucking. Continuting to 0-13 is not good. 

Well, if you're watching a lot of Browns football, I salute you ... I can't say that I have.  But they're going to suck because they're rookies, or second year players surrounded by other second year players and rookies. We've seen, for example, Zay Jones suck mightily.  But if I were doing this for the Bills I would include Zay Jones in the list of "likely multiple year NFL contributors."  Not a real high bar (particularly for a high draft pick), but better than an obvious bust.  The 76ers were mocked mercilessly until, all of a sudden, they're not. I suspect the same thing will happen in Cleveland by 2019.

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, if you're watching a lot of Browns football, I salute you ... I can't say that I have.  But they're going to suck because they're rookies, or second year players surrounded by other second year players and rookies. We've seen, for example, Zay Jones suck mightily.  But if I were doing this for the Bills I would include Zay Jones in the list of "likely multiple year NFL contributors."  Not a real high bar (particularly for a high draft pick), but better than an obvious bust.  The 76ers were mocked mercilessly until, all of a sudden, they're not. I suspect the same thing will happen in Cleveland by 2019.

The same thing might happen.... but it won't be with the list of absolute tosh they have drafted the past two years while passing on franchise changers in Wentz and Watson and that is why Brown had to go.

For the number of picks they have had the last two years they have done no better tha  about the NFL average of picking good players. 3 one year, 2 another. 

Getting a proper football personnel guy to run the FO is a start. 

The browns are a clown show, if I was Cleveland fan I would have seriously considered being done.

On 12/7/2017 at 10:35 AM, Heitz said:

That did not last long - I wonder if they looked at the analytics and moneyball told them it was time to fire the GM?

Literally laughed out loud :lol:

On 12/7/2017 at 10:49 AM, joesixpack said:

This guy gets it, and the scary thing is the number of Bills fans that are currently on board this very train.

STUPID.

I am confident in Pegs that he will see this through with McDermott.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian