Browns Fire Sashi, announce Hue Jackson will return in 2018 (Dorsey may have other plans)

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Bad move, bad look. The guy had one draft, am i correct?

I agree.   If you sign up for a long term process you have to see it through for 3-4 years before you make a move like this.  I dont see how Hue Jackson survives this year, and furthermore I dont see who is going to sign up for this s show moving forward. 

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

I agree.   If you sign up for a long term process you have to see it through for 3-4 years before you make a move like this.  I dont see how Hue Jackson survives this year, and furthermore I dont see who is going to sign up for this s show moving forward. 

Peyton Manning perhaps. 

Hue has been lobbying for more say in personnel, that’s why all the leaks that he wanted Wentz and wanted to trade for Garopollo and Mcccarron but Sashi screwed it up.

There is some buzz that Rick Spielman may leave the Vikes for a President type role with the Browns. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Peyton Manning perhaps. 

Oh yeah, he has that UT tie with the owner.  I mean you never know.   Hue better hope the next GM is willing to be patient.   I honestly thought they would see this through.   They have a stellar defense right now with tons of young talent on the offense.   But they made a huge mistake not building around a quarterback first and foremost.

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Oh yeah, he has that UT tie with the owner.  I mean you never know.   Hue better hope the next GM is willing to be patient.   I honestly thought they would see this through.   They have a stellar defense right now with tons of young talent on the offense.   But they made a huge mistake not building around a quarterback first and foremost.

They absolutely did.

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Bills need to take note....I'm hoping Beane and company are smarter than that.....but 2018 will tell us a lot about the philosophy. However, Beane and his staff haven't even had ONE draft yet...so, despite my caveat about the QB situation, I hope they at least get 2 years to acquire talent...

8 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Are you kidding? It's one job of 32. Factor in all of the picks they have on the books. The Browns could give a retread GM a real chance to put them self back on the map.