Attendance Sunday?

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I don’t think they announce actual fannies through the turnstiles anymore. Only tickets sold. 

True. I used to love hearing the announced attendance back in the Kelly years. It'd be about 80000 and then they'd announce that there were 45 " no shows". 

On 12/11/2017 at 12:17 PM, Elite Poster said:

$128 per night???? Where'd you stay? The Ritz Carlton geezzzz

Motel 6 on the Thruway ramp in Hamburg was $105.00. It is like a long trailer with doors.

$128 is more like Red Roof price not the Ritz.

Speaking of attendance, what the heck was going on today? 

The stadium looked pathetic on TV, and actually pretty sad. 

We were playing the Dolphins, a divisional rival, at home for the first time and with a playoff spot on the line. They just beat the Patriots, and were also fighting for contention. We haven't made the post-season in 18 years, and this was the LAST home game of the season! Why did so few people care?

We're still 8 days away from Christmas, it wasn't snowing, and tickets were dirt cheap. I really don't understand it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BigDingus said:

We were playing the Dolphins, a divisional rival, at home for the first time and with a playoff spot on the line. They just beat the Patriots, and were also fighting for contention. We haven't made the post-season in 18 years, and this was the LAST home game of the season! Why did so few people care?

We're still 8 days away from Christmas, it wasn't snowing, and tickets were dirt cheap. I really don't understand it.

Honestly, the last three weekends have been a bit disappointing. The only reason that the Patriots game was so well attended was that it seemed like 40% of the seats were occupied by wannabe Bostonians.

Everybody gets a pass for the Colts game. 

I walked in this weekend expecting it to be relatively crowded, and boy was I wrong. The weather was relatively good, the game actually mattered, and tickets were pretty cheap, and there were still big patches of empty seats. We don't deserve to call ourselves the best fans in the league.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BigDingus said:

were you there?

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:22 PM, BigDingus said:

you answered the question.

Bills need a dome to survive long term profitable to NFL needs/wants/requirements. Must be done to appease screw balls Jones/Snyder and other owners with massive debt loads etc etc who need teams to maximize profits. Does not matter if Pegs does not care about bottom line being even or some loss.

Dome is the cost of doing NFL business in Buffalo long term. 

Edited by cba fan

On 12/17/2017 at 11:26 PM, Elite Poster said:

Stay in Amherst and you'll pay much less for much nicer.

Motel 6 actually cost $75. I just wanted a place where it was close to Danny's on Saturday to see friends that was clean, had indoor plumbing and a bed. 

Yes, I have a car, but it is nice to have a very short drive FROM the pub on Saturday night and TO Hammer's in the early A.M.

If it was not the opening day tailgate, I would drive in from Rochester in the morning. Opening day is the only time I see many of my friends.

Edited by rockpile
update