Attendance Sunday?

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s 1pm, which is just as good for Kids day as 4pm. The two preseason games were 7pm.  Your second point could be true. I also think they wanted to have the ice skating rink and so they chose a date that would be applicable to that cold weather.

Making a mid December game “family day” for a team that is yet again on the outside looking in. And against an even worse opponent...What could go wrong!? 

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Replacement for Kids day in preseason? They had no 4pm games which is why they didn’t have a specific kids day. They had family oriented stuff for both home games though, it was said. I wasn’t there so not sure.

Took the little guy to the field house pregame, nothing but other disappointed folks with kids standing outside the locked doors.

15 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I have two lower bowl tickets for Sunday that I cannot give away.  So yeah I expect low attendance.

My buddy who is driving for this one wanted out, citing the weather.  Won't let him off the hook though as I had to drive out for the Tampa game.  

32 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

People sick of the kneeling and would rather play xbox.

Attendance is way down in all sports.  I doubt this has to do with the NFL players kneeling.

1 minute ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

My buddy who is driving for this one wanted out, citing the weather.  Won't let him off the hook though as I had to drive out for the Tampa game.  

Damn, son and i driving 8 hours to see this game. Guy who has tickets with me cant give his ticket away either. 

I am guessing about 80% full at kickoff

16 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I drive over six hours to the game.   By the end of the Pats game I had decided that I'm shutting it down for the season. 

Anyone want two tickets, for free?  PM me. 

Please post an update with the number of PMs you got for this :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, nucci said:

That was so '90s

Ha! Even then it was a problem. 1994 AFC Championship, Ch.2 had to buy thousands of tickets to avoid a blackout. 

People can argue about real football in the snow all they want. Reality is no one wants to freeze their azzes off. Build a dome, Mr. Pegula.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I drive over six hours to the game.   By the end of the Pats game I had decided that I'm shutting it down for the season. 

For free would be taking advantage.

But I will take them for ten bucks each. You can pay me by check or paypal. 

:rimshot:

• Like (+1) 2

None of this bodes well for the Bills on Sunday! The fans appear done, the players are being sent to IR, and watching the Coach's press conference gave me the sense that he too sees the next month as the beginning of the offseason.

Its all really said. Out here in LA the Chargers, with the exact same record, are gearing up for a playoff run. After the Ravens lose on Sunday night to the Steelers and the Raiders/Chiefs game pushes one of them below 'us' the Bills in the hunt status could be more real than ever.  But....as is typical of this organization it's just way easier to shut it all down and start the visions of next year's sugar plum fairy draft picks dancing in their heads.

No wonder the drought continues...and will go on and on.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s Family Day and they are favored to win,  but it’s a meh oppponent and it’s supposed to be really cold. I guess I expected a good crowd - still in playoff race.

Still in the playoff race, but the nurses are hooking up the life support equipment.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Good for you. I feel the same way, but the crew wants to ride out the year because some of us aren’t renewing next year.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

None of this bodes well for the Bills on Sunday! The fans appear done, the players are being sent to IR, and watching the Coach's press conference gave me the sense that he too sees the next month as the beginning of the offseason.

Its all really said. Out here in LA the Chargers, with the exact same record, are gearing up for a playoff run. After the Ravens lose on Sunday night to the Steelers and the Raiders/Chiefs game pushes one of them below 'us' the Bills in the hunt status could be more real than ever.  But....as is typical of this organization it's just way easier to shut it all down and start the visions of next year's sugar plum fairy draft picks dancing in their heads.

No wonder the drought continues...and will go on and on.

I don't see a team that has given up. I do see a fan base that has.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Attendance is way down in all sports.  I doubt this has to do with the NFL players kneeling.

People still like to attend games (especially when winning) but I feel like it's not as important with the younger generation....soon to be the ticket buyers.  My son enjoys fantasy football but he never sits and watches a whole game...he just checks out his FF scores and maybe some redzone.  

I think I'm dumping my season tix after this year.  I live too far and can't sell the late season games.   I'd rather cherry pick whatever game(s) I want to attend and buy 50 yard line seats probably for face value.

Edited by zow2