Attendance Sunday?

Got tickets for this one back in August on Stub Hub for $19.  Thought I gotta pretty sweet deal.  This week I see they're as low as $6!  That's preseason pricing.  What do you think will be the actual in house attendance Sunday? 40-45k. This was my first year without seasons in quite some time.  I must say I do not miss being locked into these meaningless (or close to) December games anymore.  With that said I still look forward to Sunday even if it's a preseason environment.

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s Family Day and they are favored to win,  but it’s a meh oppponent and it’s supposed to be really cold. I guess I expected a good crowd - still in playoff race.

Nice replacement for Kids Day, right?

I feel like Peguals are sometimes a bit tone deaf to their market.

Just now, 4_kidd_4 said:

Nice replacement for Kids Day, right?

I feel like Peguals are sometimes a bit tone deaf to their market.

Replacement for Kids day in preseason? They had no 4pm games which is why they didn’t have a specific kids day. They had family oriented stuff for both home games though, it was said. I wasn’t there so not sure.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Russ just shed a tear 

All joking aside all of the people that always want to see Russ gone this is what they should be talking about (not team performance). When the tickets drop to $6 and the fans become apathetic he is in trouble. Wins and losses were never going to impact how he was judged in the building. He will be judged on the strength of the brand. 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Replacement for Kids day in preseason? They had no 4pm games which is why they didn’t have a specific kids day. They had family oriented stuff for both home games though, it was said. I wasn’t there so not sure.

Kids day in preseason doesn't need to be a 4pm game.

This "family day" game isn't at 4pm.

They always have a decent crowd at the kids day games, and Sunday is a bad team playing a really bad team. To me is smells like Russ experimenting to see if the kids day crowd might be willing to fill a few seats that historically go empty in December.

Edited by CodeMonkey

1 minute ago, CodeMonkey said:

They always have a decent crowd at the kids day games, and it is a bad team playing a really bad team. To me is smells like Russ experimenting to see if the kids day crowd might be willing to fill a few seats that historically go empty in December.

It’s 1pm, which is just as good for Kids day as 4pm. The two preseason games were 7pm.  Your second point could be true. I also think they wanted to have the ice skating rink and so they chose a date that would be applicable to that cold weather.

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, CodeMonkey said:

They always have a decent crowd at the kids day games, and Sunday is a bad team playing a really bad team. To me is smells like Russ experimenting to see if the kids day crowd might be willing to fill a few seats that historically go empty in December.

What happened to people showing up in December when the games mattered?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Keep this in mind when people insist the new stadium be open air because "real football" is played in the elements.

I think the offense scoring only a FG in their last two home games and being basically elimated from the playoffs has something to do with it

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

They probably will do so when the games matter.  Most think that though the Bills aren't mathematically eliminated yet, it is inevitable given the unlikeliness of the scenarios required to back into a wildcard spot.

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Seems like the fans don’t believe in the team. I get it. But that sucks. I was never optimistic they would make the playoffs before the season and I would still be shocked if they made it now, but they certainly have a shot.

oddly enough a friend of mine has seats in the Jim Kelly suite but just moved to Ohio and only used two games. He sold his 2 Pats tickets for 700. (Edit - that was before the Saints game)

Edited by YoloinOhio