Bonnies b-ball coach trolls Bills

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I'd say he's candid, not the smartest thing to do though in WNY with cracks like that.

If he’s winning it’s all good! As soon as he doesn’t you know the WNY media will dig up these kinds of comments. Kind of tone deaf. 

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Tough talk from a coach who lost to Niagara.

Bonnies have got a very good team this year.  They have a real chance to go dancing come March & should be a fringe top 25 team all year.  That loss to Niagara is unexplainable, chalk it up to opening season jitters & a good night for the Eagles. 

17 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Bonnies have got a very good team this year.  They have a real chance to go dancing come March & should be a fringe top 25 team all year.  That loss to Niagara is unexplainable, chalk it up to opening season jitters & a good night for the Eagles. 

I thought Niagara was good this year? I don’t follow them but thought I heard that on WGR.

26 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Their star player, Jaylen Adams, was hurt

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Have any of you been to the town/campus of the Bonnies?

Yikes...

I spent three years there as the Army Recruiting Station Commander in Olean.  My parents are from there and I still have family that live there.  Olean is a great place to live and St. Bonaventure is a beautiful campus.  Have you ever been to Buffalo and seen the vacant buildings and slums?     Yikes......

• Thank you (+1) 1