The Best Buffalo Bills Player To Be "Wasted" In The Drought

BuffaloRush

Three years ago I thought Kyle was done with the foot problems he had. Now he is a wall of fame guy and the answer to your question.

However Schobel was far better than most on here give him credit and not that far behind Kyle.  Certainly had more impact plays than Kyle but not as consistent.

Peters is the best talent this team has had in 20 years.  Had he stayed he would have been behind only OJ, Kelly, Thurman, and Bruce Smith in the conversation of best Bills ever.

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Im pretty sure marshawn was pretty wasted during his whole stint here

he loved Hennessy 

Nice.

I say Kyle, no doubt. Way more years at a high level. Jason Peters a distant second? No one seemed to miss him at the time, don't know why. Moulds was super fun to watch, better than Lee Evans but shorter stint.

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

I don't think these are good candidates.  Both went on to have very good careers with other teams

Peters spent a while at Buffalo, seemed like he made every pro bowl since starting. How was he ever a tight end? he's huge.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Lee Evans shouldn't be on the list. He just wasn't a very good player. More of a one trick pony. And he could only do that trick for a few years. If he was good  he would have stuck around beyond age 30. He only played 8 seasons in the NFL and I don't believe he retired due to injury. 

A healthy Goodwin.

7 hours ago, kevnallen said:

Marshawn Lynch, Jason Peters

Beastmode was always wasted,thats why he was traded ;)

5 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Peters spent a while at Buffalo, seemed like he made every pro bowl since starting. How was he ever a tight end? he's huge.

Practise squad where he was fed steroids and steak ;)