Conspiracy theory fun (qb related)

Steptide

10 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

The Clippers, however, nearly moved to Anaheim permanently in time for the 1996–97 season, but according to a Los Angeles Times article published in June 1996,[17] owner Donald Sterling turned down a deal that would have paid the team $95 million over 12 years. Odgen Corporation, who at the time managed the Pond, and the city of Anaheim offered the Clippers a multi-tiered deal that would have included upwards of $33 million paid to the team over the first six years of their Pond agreement, plus other monies allocated towards new locker rooms, team offices, and a practice facility. In another related Times article,[18] Odgen and Sterling were in talks to have the management company take care of the Clippers' day-to-day operations for a $4 million a year fee. Also at the time, the Walt Disney Company, owners of the Ducks and Anaheim Angels baseball team during that period, were pursuing at least a partial ownership of the Clippers, with the key element being that its game telecasts would be part of a planned ESPN regional network for Southern California. However, as the planned ESPN West network never came to reality, all three teams had continued to maintain broadcast partnerships with Fox Sports West and Prime Ticket.

Got it.  Never came to fruition.  At any rate, what I posted stands correct with the Chargers back in LA where they started and the Clippers in LA also two jumps removed from Buffalo. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, ticketssince61 said:

And for those old enough to remember, before that  the Buffalo Braves RIP. John Y?

4 hours ago, ticketssince61 said:

And for those old enough to remember, before that  the Buffalo Braves RIP. John Y?

Remember them well.  Trivia:  who was their first draft pick?

7 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Peterman is starting   I saw a thread on it 

On the internet? It’s TRUE.  :)

On 12/7/2017 at 6:41 AM, vorpma said:

Ernie Degrigorio?

I remember Ernie D dribbling it out against the Russians. That must have been before they got so big into PED’s. I wonder if they learned from the Steelers? :huh:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

Well some one should start a thread on the thread you read

Forget that....someone should start a thread on the Super Bowl we won!!! :)

I bet some kids in Africa are wearing shirts to document this as well. 

That would make it TWO sources. Undeniable!