Does Gronk indirectly benefit from dirty hit with his new show titled "Unsportsmanlike conduct.."?

CanadianFan

Does Gronk indirectly benefit from dirty hit with his new show titled "Unsportsmanlike conduct.."?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gronk indirectly benefit from dirty hit with his new show titled "Unsportsmanlike conduct.."?

• Yes
    • No

10 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Your expression was way off. Same with your bet. I am a fan of the team and the game. A lot of us are not fanboys of star players or purchasers of jerseys,  also the integrity of the game is far more important than any idol worship. No, I don't own any jerseys and if I was a pats fan with an 87 jersey I would not feel proud wearing it. The guy needs mental help and roid rehab.

I don't disagree with your assessment of Gronk*. I still believe the fanbase would cheer the villain that becomes their champion. 

12 hours ago, BuffaloMatt said:

I don't disagree with your assessment of Gronk*. I still believe the fanbase would cheer the villain that becomes their champion. 

I am sure you are right that many would, luckily many still care about fair play and sportsmanship (not sure how many of the Pats fans). I am glad Tre was not more seriously injured. 

Edited by Turk71