Does Gronk indirectly benefit from dirty hit with his new show titled "Unsportsmanlike conduct.."?

CanadianFan

Does Gronk indirectly benefit from dirty hit with his new show titled "Unsportsmanlike conduct.."?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gronk indirectly benefit from dirty hit with his new show titled "Unsportsmanlike conduct.."?

• Yes
    • No

Thunderingsquid brought this to our attention that Gronk has this show called "Unsportsmanlike Comedy with Gronkowski". It will air in January at the start of NFL playoffs. Does this draw unnecessary attention to the dirty hit? Or to Gronk? Or to the show? Does he benefit from it directly or indirectly because of the hit? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, teef said:

i don't think i want to dedicate any brain power to this.

If it was intentional, Gronk would have had to dedicate both brain cells to come up with it. 

I didn’t know about that show, but Cowherd was saying (apparently seriously) that he may plan to go into “pro wrestling” after the whole football thing is over. Maybe just practicing hips moves? 

Just now, teef said:

i bet the idea was pitched to him through a series of grunts and stick drawings.

Stick drawings by a sloth so he could keep up? 

4 hours ago, Augie said:

If it was intentional, Gronk would have had to dedicate both brain cells to come up with it. 

I didn’t know about that show, but Cowherd was saying (apparently seriously) that he may plan to go into “pro wrestling” after the whole football thing is over. Maybe just practicing hips moves? 

Stick drawings by a sloth so he could keep up? 

Gronk is 100% gonna become a WWE superstar after he retires 

his best friend is a WWE superstar and Gronk already made a cameo at wrestle mania 

4 hours ago, CanadianFan said:

Thunderingsquid brought this to our attention that Gronk has this show called "Unsportsmanlike Comedy with Gronkowski". It will air in January at the start of NFL playoffs. Does this draw unnecessary attention to the dirty hit? Or to Gronk? Or to the show? Does he benefit from it directly or indirectly because of the hit? 

I'm sure that show will be terrific. When I think comedy, I think of knuckle-dragging imbeciles who use terms like "frustration process" when attempting to speak coherently in front of the media.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, CanadianFan said:

Thanks for the shout out, my brother.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, CanadianFan said:

You, my friend ... are obsessed.

7 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Do you seriously think everyone on this site buys football jerseys? 

It is more of an expression of fan mentality than the actual purchasing of a jersey. That explained I bet you have a whole closet full of them. 

9 hours ago, BuffaloMatt said:

It is more of an expression of fan mentality than the actual purchasing of a jersey. That explained I bet you have a whole closet full of them. 

Your expression was way off. Same with your bet. I am a fan of the team and the game. A lot of us are not fanboys of star players or purchasers of jerseys,  also the integrity of the game is far more important than any idol worship. No, I don't own any jerseys and if I was a pats fan with an 87 jersey I would not feel proud wearing it. The guy needs mental help and roid rehab.