[Vague Title]REMEMBER !!

Tatonka68

This is what a FRANCHISE QB looks like. A QB that will lead our team that we ALL love to greatness. One that will not just help OUR team into the playoffs, but to lead the Bills to division titles, playoff victories and Super bowls. Some say we should settle for another teams QB they toss aside and draft other players. I say onto you, lets build a "Champion", not just a quick playoff appearance. Let's take a chance and BILLIEVE! lets take down the Patriots and win Super bowls.

6401004p-super-bowl-xxv.thumb.jpg.028be2770da5499d933138e02efc636c.jpg

Edited by Tatonka68

6 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I remember that playoff feeling as a kid, I wonder if it will feel the same as an adult. I'm now beginning to wonder if I will ever feel it again. Looking like 2019 at the earliest with the youth movement about to begin. 

SUPER BOWL 2019

9 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I remember that playoff feeling as a kid, I wonder if it will feel the same as an adult. I'm now beginning to wonder if I will ever feel it again. Looking like 2019 at the earliest with the youth movement about to begin. 

Yup, I wonder this all the time. Last time was when I was 14.. :(

I hit pay dirt I turned 21 the year of our 1st superbowl and it was a great 4 year run.. Watched the bills sine I was 5 years old, got to watch OJ run the football Dad took me to a few games every year.   Wish we would of won 1 of them SBs but still had so much fun watching football those years

It would be interesting ot see how a QB like Kelly would do in todays NFL . such a different league but he could hit the quick pass and stand tall in a pocket

Edited by ddaryl

26 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Also remember that he was only a piece of the puzzle. 

Yep bruce Smith the Cornelius Bennet trade..  Reed and everyone pasisng up Thurman we get him in the 2nd rd .  Kent Hull and a ton of utility players that just rose up to the occasions

Lofton and then Beebe added to he WR core through those years and of course the most underrated player that deserves a HOF place Steve tasker IMO

Edited by ddaryl

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.