Tre White: "the whole hood want 'em (Gronk)"

CanadianFan

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How about just get Brady instead? Just go to the knee late on the 1st play and then get up and point at gronk as if to say, blame that guy

As the Senior Bull said to the Young Bull who wanted ready to run down to the field and hit the prettiest one ( Brady). The Old and Wise Bull suggested. Walk down to the field and hit them all.

Every Bills player should make a day of it. A Day that goes down in infamy.

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Brokeback Molehill.

i think i have acid reflux again.

Maybe just some vomit?
and I want to punch something

Thanks Tom. I think..

7 minutes ago, Rico said:

Everyone's talking about going for his knees, but I think it would be a lot easier to just drag him down backwards by the face mask.

bend his arm brace backwards till it locks up.

Yep I have been thinking on this matter:wub:

7 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Some white guy that many posters were saying it was ok to do!

No one deserves what he got...but let your play do the talking!

was it White :o

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Have mentioned it before but from my perspective the “whole hood” was far away on the other sideline and didn’t even see what happened. The guys who were there reacted as much as they could without getting suspended themselves for fighting (Hughes and Poyer). Preston was the only one who saw it and did nothing but wave over the ref. Hyde was in the middle of his own fight with Amendola. If you want a bunch of our guys getting suspended too, I guess that’s your call. I don’t think it’s the same as hockey. We all know the Bills would get slammed by the league if they started fighting Gronk. Damned if you do damned if you don’t. I prefer going out the next game and make him pay on the field  for what he did, as legally as possible. 

Im into playing smart but with nothing left to lose - I wouldn’t have been that upset today if one of our guys missed a game for it too

3 hours ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Image result for gronk idiot

I don't know why, but this seemed appropriate to post here...

23 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Brokeback Molehill.

On the next episode of Game of Thrones, Ramsay Bolton confesses his undying love to Hodor.

Edited by Wayne Arnold
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'd be upset to if I was sucker punched in the back of the head. I don't blame him for having something to say about it.

What can Tre really do? Just wait untill the next game and land some hard hits on Gronk to remind him he didn't forget. Nobody else is gonna do it for him.

It was on the NFL to send a message not the Bills or Tre White. Sadly the response was lackluster in my opinion. The whole situation becomes very different if they gave Gronk more then 1 game suspension. 

Edited by Lfod

18 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

The Bills have had very little unity over the years, and for good reason. Changing Coaching and seemingly directionless for decades (?)
if this is what it takes to spell TEAM in capital letters, then I am all for it !!

Go Bills.

ps When the Bills Secondary are on point they are swarming and hard hitting. That part of the season has been awesome honestly

One of the few positives I can take from this season is we somehow have a really good secondary out of nowhere.. it's not very deep, but seems like we can keep the 4 together for a long time on the cheap. Easily our best position group.

23 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

One of the few positives I can take from this season is we somehow have a really good secondary out of nowhere.. it's not very deep, but seems like we can keep the 4 together for a long time on the cheap. Easily our best position group.

Surprised many of us i think.
Depth will come next season. Don't need first rounders back there to ll fill it out. just some good scouting

I agree i would like to keep that group together for awhile. yes. even Leonard Johnson.

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

Surprised many of us i think.
Depth will come next season. Don't need first rounders back there to ll fill it out. just some good scouting

I agree i would like to keep that group together for awhile. yes. even Leonard Johnson.

I don't think anyone expected poyer and Gaines to be as good as they've been. I think Hyde and white were the only ones we were holding a to a high standard 

1 hour ago, Idandria said:

So how many times have the Bills played the fish since Landry ENDED Aaron Williams career? 

And have any Bills defensemen laid big hits into Landry when given the opportunity? I can’t think of 1 hit. 

The Bills let divisional opponents do what ever they want knowing full well they will face the Bills 2 times a year. You think Gronk or Landry is scared to face the Bills, having done what they done? They probably laugh about. 

Also, by any chance, did you watch MNF this past week, and did you see what Juju did to Burfict? That’s how you respond to a divisional opponent that purposely hurts your teammates.

I’m not saying start a brawl on the spot, but at least make your divisional opponents respect you, knowing that they will be facing you in the future.

Okay dude.  I get your point.  But taking cheap shots at any opponent is classless and counterproductive.  You know how to make you opponent afraid of playing you?  You play a sound, physical game, and you BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM....on the scoreboard!

Get the hell out of here with the targeting cheap-shot nonsense.

36 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I'd be upset to if I was sucker punched in the back of the head. I don't blame him for having something to say about it.

What can Tre really do? Just wait untill the next game and land some hard hits on Gronk to remind him he didn't forget. Nobody else is gonna do it for him.

I wouldn't recommend that Tre do this at all. He is likely going to re-injure himself. Best to be like Deon Sanders - just defend don't tackle from now till next season.

9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I don't think anyone expected poyer and Gaines to be as good as they've been. I think Hyde and white were the only ones we were holding a to a high standard 

well i honestly did not suspect Hyde coming from Green Bay was going to become the leader back there. Poyer has been outstanding. Whiteis a rookie and i never bet on rookie CBs : )
Gaines. excepting injuries has shone. and they ALL can tackle very hard and thoroughly .

Build on that Buffalo Bills.

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Okay dude.  I get your point.  But taking cheap shots at any opponent is classless and counterproductive.  You know how to make you opponent afraid of playing you?  You play a sound, physical game, and you BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM....on the scoreboard!

Get the hell out of here with the targeting cheap-shot nonsense.

Grinding and pounding on them for 60 minutes. Thats how you break em down. Game after game. all game.

Gotta be the mindset for success

keep eyes on a swivel and expect the worst though.

No cheap shots needed. Hear that Robert Gronkowski??

Everyone wants to go "old school" with retaliation. Get Gronk! Get Brady! What about "old school" teaching someone "the hard way,"  to not let his mouth write a check that his ass can't cash?

Double standard, I say.

Personally, I'm against both.

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Everyone wants to go "old school" with retaliation. Get Gronk! Get Brady! What about "old school" teaching someone "the hard way,"  to not let his mouth write a check that his ass can't cash?

Double standard, I say.

Personally, I'm against both.

so you were speaking about Tre ??

I never found it to be aggressive when in context.

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

so you were speaking about Tre ??

I never found it to be aggressive when in context.

Me, neither.  But I've been thinking about this "outrage" I'm seeing from so many fans.

Let's turn the tables.

Let's say Gronk talked **** before the game (something Patriots* never do, by the way).  Then put Gronk on the ground, defenseless.  Then have Tre White lay one on Gronk.

Tre White would INSTANTLY AND FOREVER be a cult hero on this site.  People would be saying, "yeah, Gronk .. talk **** next time and see what happens."

I guarantee it.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Me, neither.  But I've been thinking about this "outrage" I'm seeing from so many fans.

Let's turn the tables.

Let's say Gronk talked **** before the game (something Patriots* never do, by the way).  Then put Gronk on the ground, defenseless.  Then have Tre White lay one on Gronk.

Tre White would INSTANTLY AND FOREVER be a cult hero on this site.  People would be saying, "yeah, Gronk .. talk **** next time and see what happens."

I guarantee it.

Maybe to the idiots. I wouldn't be that impressed myself.