Tre White: "the whole hood want 'em (Gronk)"

CanadianFan

4 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

who cares about getting themselves suspended???? good, send a message..."we are no longer the little kids you can roll right over and bully"...instead...they all just sat their with their thumbs in their asses

Do i think we will retaliate in any way on christmas eve? HEELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOO

We already built a bully. It didn't work.

Someone had it right up thread. Look for an LSU alum or another random player around the league to go for some payback. I don't it's a Bill but I'd be surprised if someone doesn't take him out.

A recent example I would use is Mixon. Watch a game of his and see how hard guys try to knock him out. I always think "well that guy must have a little daughter at home and hates Mixon"

1 minute ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

We already built a bully. It didn't work.

Rex TRIED to build a bully...and you are right, it did not work because those "bullies" all just sat back and watched their teammate take a cheap shot and did NOTHING

It is one thing to say you are building a bully...it is something else entirely to do it. See: Steelers. You want to cheap shot Antonio Brown, here you go baby, WHAM!!!!!! 

Professional organization handling business = Steelers

Rinky Dink Clown Show Organization NOT handling business = Bills 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PaattMaann said:

Rex TRIED to build a bully...and you are right, it did not work because those "bullies" all just sat back and watched their teammate take a cheap shot and did NOTHING

It is one thing to say you are building a bully...it is something else entirely to do it. See: Steelers. You want to cheap shot Antonio Brown, here you go baby, WHAM!!!!!! 

then I hope you don't complain when McD and co trade away these "soft kitties" and bring in their own people. 

Just now, PaattMaann said:

The Steelers undisciplined attitude is why we will all be stuck watching the Patriots in the Super bowl again. Bad arguement. (I have more hope in the Chargers beating them)

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I already sufficiently explained it. I don’t feel the need to argue my opinion over and over.

Oh now I see you edited your original post and added an explanation....

interesting take...so let other teams Tee off on just one of our players without retaliation because god forbid someone else gets suspended for standing up for a "brother"? I would say Gronk with a F'ed up knee and unable to play for the rest of the season would be a good trade off, and he and others might learn their lesson 

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

The Steelers undisciplined attitude is why we will all be stuck watching the Patriots in the Super bowl again. Bad arguement. (I have more hope in the Chargers beating them)

If given a choice of franchise history, or even just recent success/failure....I take the steelers and their undisciplined attitude ALLL DAYYYY over the soft kitty approach of the Buffalo Bills...unfortunately I am stuck a disgusted soft kitty Bills fan 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Oh now I see you edited your original post and added an explanation....

interesting take...so let other teams Tee off on just one of our players without retaliation because god forbid someone else gets suspended for standing up for a "brother"? I would say Gronk with a F'ed up knee and unable to play for the rest of the season would be a good trade off, and he and others might learn their lesson 

If given a choice of franchise history, or even just recent success/failure....I take the steelers and their undisciplined attitude ALLL DAYYYY over the soft kitty approach of the Buffalo Bills...unfortunately I am stuck a disgusted soft kitty Bills fan 

Im sorry that I don’t agree with you. Again, to each their own.

Just now, BurpleBull said:

Until he says otherwise by "whole hood", I'm sure he's talking about folks on the block he grew up on. 

I took it as everyone, on and off the field. What do you imagine he has received for texts from guys around the league? They aren't going to ignore something that blatantly vicious. 

6 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

yup fair enough! to each his own

What would you suggest a team like the Bills do so teams stop bullying them, if not retaliate? 

I don’t see it as “bullying”... the block Landry had last year was unfortunate and should have been addressed more than it was with the league given the response we saw with juju’s... but it’s not like those blocks only happen to the Bills. Gronk’s action was, so far, isolated. The only bullying theme I see is on the scoreboard. So get better players and play better football is my answer.

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I took it as everyone, on and off the field. What do you imagine he has received for texts from guys around the league? They aren't going to ignore something that blatantly vicious. 

Tony Jefferson with the Ravens tweeted something that was barely English but indicated what he would do to Gronk if he played him and he tried anything like that 

Edited by YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

yup fair enough! to each his own

What would you suggest a team like the Bills do so teams stop bullying them, if not retaliate? 

How about win a few games?

Ahh yeahhh---if Gronk had stolen White's Pink Champagne, you KNOW that Shady wouldda been right over to kick Gronk while he was lying on White!

Whole hood, yo...

Edited by Mr. WEO

26 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

sooooo no explanation as to why you would care? Ok good talk lol 

He already did explain. If you want to advocate that someone should have intentionally injured Gronk after the play for retaliation, or that someone should also intentionally injure Brady (although I am not sure what he had to do with the Gronk incident), feel free. No need to be condescending because someone disagrees.

28 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

I'll lose a ton of respect for this defense if a clear message isn't sent in 3 weeks, that hit could have ended his extremely bright future,it was that dirty, it was not related to the game whatsoever and justice needs to be served