Tre White: "the whole hood want 'em (Gronk)"

CanadianFan

why did the whole hood just sit there like a bunch of Meow Meow's during the actual game where the dirty hit happened then?

Why did the whole hood, many of whom were on the team last year, do nothing with A Williams got his dirty hit? 

Becuase we are, and have been a bunch of soft little kitties 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

why did the whole hood just sit there like a bunch of Meow Meow's during the actual game where the dirty hit happened then?

Why did the whole hood, many of whom were on the team last year, do nothing with A Williams got his dirty hit? 

Yep.  Keep spinning that dumb rhetoric.  Soft kitties?  I bet you couldn’t even take Hauschka.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Have mentioned it before but from my perspective the “whole hood” was far away on the other sideline and didn’t even see what happened. The guys who were there reacted as much as they could without getting suspended themselves for fighting (Hughes and Poyer). Preston was the only one who saw it and did nothing but wave over the ref. Hyde was in the middle of his own fight with Amendola. If you want a bunch of our guys getting suspended too, I guess that’s your call. I don’t think it’s the same as hockey. We all know the Bills would get slammed by the league if they started fighting Gronk. Damned if you do damned if you don’t. I prefer going out the next game and make him pay on the field  for what he did, as legally as possible. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yep.  Keep spinning that dumb rhetoric.  Soft kitties?  I bet you couldn’t even take Hauschka.  

Please explain how it is dumb rhetoric? 

Fact: The entire Bills roster watched A Williams get a blind side cheap shot by Landry last year

Fact: No one even came close to getting in Landrys face or giving a shot back to him, legal or illegal, in that game or the game after

Fact: That proves they are soft kitties

Fact: The entire Bills roster watched Gronk cheap shot a downed Tre White

Fact: No one even came close to doing anything to Gronk (hyde maybe got in his face?) immediately after the hit, didnt do ANYTHING to stick up for their best defensive player

Fact: That proves the are still soft kitties

how is this even debatable? 

• Like (+1) 2

I could care less about the score in the next game. The bills will be out of the playoff race, and the game may mean nothing to the Pats.  I think BB will sit Gronk if that's the case.  If Gronk sits, I would love to see Brady take the brunt of it.  Hit him on every single play, take all the penalties if need be.  You cannot let your teammate take that kind of BS and have it go unpunished.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Have mentioned it before but from my perspective the “whole hood” was far away on the other sideline and didn’t even see what happened. The guys who were there reacted as much as they could without getting suspended themselves for fighting (Hughes and Poyer). Preston was the only one who saw it and did nothing but wave over the ref. Hyde was in the middle of his own fight with Amendola. If you want a bunch of our guys getting suspended too, I guess that’s your call. 

who cares about getting themselves suspended???? good, send a message..."we are no longer the little kids you can roll right over and bully"...instead...they all just sat their with their thumbs in their asses

Do i think we will retaliate in any way on christmas eve? HEELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOO

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

who cares about getting themselves suspended???? good, send a message..."we are no longer the little kids you can roll right over and bully"...instead...they all just sat their with their thumbs in their asses

Do i think we will retaliate in any way on christmas eve? HEELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOO

Well, I care. I assume they care. And the coaches care. Gronk wins more than once with his Neanderthal actions if he not only takes out Tre but goads Hyde, Poyer, Hughes and Brown into suspensions.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, davspo said:

I could care less about the score in the next game. The bills will be out of the playoff race, and the game may mean nothing to the Pats.  I think BB will sit Gronk if that's the case.  If Gronk sits, I would love to see Brady take the brunt of it.  Hit him on every single play, take all the penalties if need be.  You cannot let your teammate take that kind of BS and have it go unpunished.

I would hope we would take it a step further, go after Brady too...You want to cheap shot us? Then good luck in the playoffs without Brady

But we wont...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well, I care. I assume they care. And the coaches care. 

why do you care if one of our players took out Gronk immediately after that dirty ass hit and got suspended? How would it negatively impact a team that is out of the playoffs and season is effectively over?