• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
Sign in to follow this  
DaBillsFanSince1973

Colts at Bills **Predict the Score**

21-17 Colts

We are at that point where a game we really need and should win falls out of our hands and reality only further cements itself that this team overachieved big time. Peterman starts and get the Bills out to an early lead but we can't hold on and by the 4th the Colts have a game winning drive to take the lead 21-17 with 10 minutes to go and the Bills never mount enough of a comeback.

Peterman 17-33 245 1TD

McCoy 105 yds 1TD

Z.Jones 110 Yds 7 Rec

6-3 bills if swaybar oops I mean tyrod starts!

13-3 if peterman gets the majority of qb snaps. I see Webb playing a bit of wildcat and throwing some balls Sunday.

Taylor starts: 27-9 Buffalo

Peterman starts: 23-13 Buffalo.

I just think we match up well. Weak point on defense has been our run defense and pass rush. They really don't have much in the run game (though doesn't this seem like a game Gore would run for 125 yards and 2 TDs with his old arse?). Well documented how bad their pass protection is. I think we actually do well there.

Offensively, I mean does Indy even have a defense? Do they just dress 11 random dudes that run aimlessly around? They aren't talented in any event. 

My guaranteed prediction of the week: If Peterman starts he will do just enough for McD to say Tyrod isn't 100% next week. If he fails again Taylor will be miraculously healed.

My BOLD prediction: Benjamin is set to go off this week. 8 catches 117 yards and a TD

I'm going to pick the Bills in a stampede 35-10.   That coupled with a win next week over Miami will set the franchise up to lose in Week Seventeen in Miami (against their second stringers) and to finish 8-8 thus completing the season in true Commitment to Mediocrity form!

45-10 bills  

Petterman 26 of 38 328 yards 4 td 

Reilley          7 catches for 112  yards 2 td

Benjamin    5 catches for 80 yards   1 td

Mccoy         18 carries for 162 yards  2 td/ 4 catches for 52 yards 1 td

1 field goal

bills defense 3  turnovers

1 minute ago, 315billsfan said:

45-10 bills  

Petterman 26 of 38 328 yards 4 td 

Reilley          7 catches for 112  yards 2 td

Benjamin    5 catches for 80 yards   1 td

Mccoy         18 carries for 162 yards  2 td/ 4 catches for 52 yards 1 td

1 field goal

bills defense 3  turnovers

🙈

12 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

Depending on who starts...

13 - 3 Colts if Taylor at QB

13-10 Colts if Peterson at QB:  Leading 10-3 with 5 minutes left to play, Colts Kick FG making it 10-6, then score a soul crushing, gut punching touchdown with less than a minute to play.

If they put a garbage can with a broom handle taped to it for an arm in at QB:  Bills 27-13.

@Homey D. Clown, are you talking kitchen size or comercial?

I'm seeing a pattern here ....  conscience or not 

If Nate starts the Colts score 1 additional TD.   Shall I assume that's a TD off of an INT? 

15 hours ago, fansince88 said:

@Homey D. Clown, are you talking kitchen size or comercial?

Old style metal can from the 70's... rusted at the bottom, dented by the local union trash handlers, originally purchased from Value Home Center in 1977 for $7.99..... Vaguely speaking of course.

• Haha 1