"Not a chance." - Rodak on Coaching Change

BigDingus

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Unfortunately I also believe Dennison will be back next year because he can use Taylor as a scapegoat as to why the offense was horrible and very limited in the passing game.

But don't be surprised if he's Greg Roman'd early in the 2018 season once McD and Beane start to feel the heat and need their own scapegoats.

I will not be surprised at all if he is let go and McCoy is hired.  

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Unfortunately I also believe Dennison will be back next year because he can use Taylor as a scapegoat as to why the offense was horrible and very limited in the passing game.

But don't be surprised if he's Greg Roman'd early in the 2018 season once McD and Beane start to feel the heat and need their own scapegoats.

Agreed. Usually a coach doesn't go firing coordinators until they are on the hot seat.

On 12/5/2017 at 10:17 PM, RyanC883 said:

At least I still have hope that Rico will be replaced! That is the only coaching change that I feel needs to happen, IMo.  

Agree that should be considered. Even setting this season aside, I don’t see him being a great fit for whatever new qb they go with, unless it’s matt Schaub 2.0 

The other coaching change Possible is Frazier may get some looks as HC again.  Hope not, I like him where he is currently...

16 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

I will not be surprised at all if he is let go and McCoy is hired.  

I do not see any way McCoy is hired as OC.  He took Dennison’s Denver offense and made it worse and got himself fired first.  If McDermont wants to bring him in at this point it will be for a position like QB coach.

The only way I see Dennison gone is if they can get Ken Dorsey out of Carolina or another young Andy Reid guy that McDermont feels comfortable with.

I feel the same way about Frazier on the defensive side of the ball - if they can get one of the younger Carolina coaches like the LB coach to jump ship and run the defense a change could be made.

Just my opinion, but I do not see Dennison getting let go unless he gets someone he has worked with very recently - and I think he wanted Dorsey originally, but was blocked.

49 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I do not see any way McCoy is hired as OC.  He took Dennison’s Denver offense and made it worse and got himself fired first.  If McDermont wants to bring him in at this point it will be for a position like QB coach.

The only way I see Dennison gone is if they can get Ken Dorsey out of Carolina or another young Andy Reid guy that McDermont feels comfortable with.

I feel the same way about Frazier on the defensive side of the ball - if they can get one of the younger Carolina coaches like the LB coach to jump ship and run the defense a change could be made.

Just my opinion, but I do not see Dennison getting let go unless he gets someone he has worked with very recently - and I think he wanted Dorsey originally, but was blocked.

Don’t think Dorsey was blocked since he was allowed to interview with us. 

18 hours ago, HT02 said:

I'm sure it does but keep in mind that should the Patriots lose to the next two or three games and equally stupid people will be calling for a QB and/or coaching change in Boston (I live there and I heard that floated on WEEI and message boards). Doesn't mean it would happen.

Oh, I agree, I was just responding to the assertion that the call had not occurred here.

On 12/8/2017 at 3:55 PM, SaviorPeterman said:

There is not an OC on the planet that can win consistently with Tyrod, because Tyrod is, well, extremely inconsistent and not very good. Dennison has a valid argument.