Bills' WR Brandon Reilly Could Make His Debut in Week 16 vs. the Patriots

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

Reilly most likely has alot of reps with Peterman, which is who I'm thinking is starting this week 

You have an active imagination.  All it means is that Reilly is the next man up with Matthews being moved to IR. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

32 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

It's about time.

Never enough about Lee.  It's another example of the Bills' incompetence.

I've never seen a team so smart in picking good players only to let them go via trade,  free agency or practice squad.  It's uncanny? If someone had snagged Reilly I would've been so pissed.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I’d like to see the young guys get a shot for the remainder of the season. Reilly, Zay, Peterman, Yarborough, Dawkins, Milano. Give them some experience because our next season depends on them developing.

Yes Peterman needs a chance to beat his record on interceptions in a half.

51 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You have an active imagination.  All it means is that Reilly is the next man up with Matthews being moded to IR. 

Active imagination? Tyrod can hardly throw the ball when healthy. How many yards is he gonna have if he's not 100%? 25? 

Just now, Steptide said:

Active imagination? Tyrod can hardly throw the ball when healthy. How many yards is he gonna have if he's not 100%? 25? 

Has nothing to do with the connection you tried to make that Reilly's promotion to the 53 was somehow tied to Peterman.  Thus the active imagination comment.