Shaq Lawson and Jordan Matthews to IR

YoloinOhio

40 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Word on the street it is a vaginal injury, unsure how extensive, but apparently he will be out a while with the beating it has taken.  He also will not be on the team next year

So a guy with a lot of heart tries to play with an injured knee, an inacurate quarterback and never complains, and you react like that? Pretty low!

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

But he's had 800+ yards every season until he had Tyrod throwing to him, and even in those 3 prior seasons he didn't have great QB play to support those numbers. Every season he had 100+ targets, while this season he's had a whopping 36.... 

I'm sure there'd be plenty of interest, but I also doubt he'd go back to Philly. I think the Bills will take a shot a resigning him.

...wasn't he like 3rd or 4th on their depth chart?.............

47 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

another disappointing Clemson draft pick....

Shaq is an enigma. Part of me thinks he'll never play well in this defense and he is actually a 5 or 6 technique like he was in college. Maybe Bills should make him gain 20LBS over the summer and play him at DT.

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

We are probably better off moving Zay to the slot and letting Matthews walk. Unless of course he’s willing to sign here on the cheap

Has the phrase "you get what you pay for" EVER occurred to most posters here?   I know that the Bills don't really care about winning as long as there's butts in the seats, but fans who want to win can't have it both ways: a veteran player is "cheap" because he sucks, and if you think the Bills are going to win more than 7 or 8 games a season by filling the team mostly with rookies and cheap vets, you've obviously been playing Rip Van Winkle for the past 17 years.  :doh: 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

another disappointing Clemson draft pick....

Well, that's only if you ignore facts, sweetie ... Sammy Watkins has 184 receptions, 2984 yards, and 29 TDs in 4 seasons, 3 with the Bills ... but carry on pretending the geniuses at OBD know how to build a winning team -- or are even interested in doing so.

17 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Has the phrase "you get what you pay for" EVER occurred to most posters here?   I know that the Bills don't really care about winning as long as there's butts in the seats, but fans who want to win can't have it both ways: a veteran player is "cheap" because he sucks, and if you think the Bills are going to win more than 7 or 8 games a season by filling the team mostly with rookies and cheap vets, you've obviously been playing Rip Van Winkle for the past 17 years.  :doh: 

You understand that not wanting to pay a lot for Matthews doesn’t mean I want a roster full of rookies and cheap vets right? Mathews is best served in the slot and more than likely the same goes for Zay. If given the option I’d prefer Zay there at a cheaper price. Mathews is a fine player, just not on the outside and not for the price he will likely ask.

13 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Well, that's only if you ignore facts, sweetie ... Sammy Watkins has 184 receptions, 2984 yards, and 29 TDs in 4 seasons, 3 with the Bills ... but carry on pretending the geniuses at OBD know how to build a winning team -- or are even interested in doing so.

4 years and only 2984 yards for aguy we gave up 2 first rnd picks for basically, to me a wasted effort.

18 minutes ago, SoTier said:

That's about 750 yards and 7 touchdowns per year...was it worth it for the price we paid?

23 minutes ago, SoTier said:

...NOT to worry!.....he's a 2018 UFA so pay him and sign him to 12, 13 or 14 mil a year, whatever it takes......his 2017 absence has been THAT detrimental......OBD does its "mea culpas", he's back in Buffalo blue and you're happy happy.....problem solved IMO........