Shaq Lawson and Jordan Matthews to IR

YoloinOhio

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm guessing Shaq has a high ankle sprain.  4 weeks for a ankle?

What injury does Matthews have?

Word on the street it is a vaginal injury, unsure how extensive, but apparently he will be out a while with the beating it has taken.  He also will not be on the team next year

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm guessing Shaq has a high ankle sprain.  4 weeks for a ankle?

What injury does Matthews have?

HIGH ankle sprains take a while, but he could have been back by our Super Bowl run! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, WMDman said:

this should make JMatt easier to re-sign

We are probably better off moving Zay to the slot and letting Matthews walk. Unless of course he’s willing to sign here on the cheap

Edited by Bangarang

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hard for me not to feel as though the plan is set to try and stay at 6 wins for draft reasons. I expect to hear that Peterman is starting the rest of the season because Taylor is out and not "completely" healthy.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, corta765 said:

Hard for me not to feel as though the plan is set to try and stay at 6 wins for draft reasons. I expect to hear that Peterman is starting the rest of the season because Taylor is out and not "completely" healthy.

I sure hope so, on all counts.

7 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Wow... I'd just like one season where the Bills aren't consistently losing their best players...

I was going to say Matthews and Lawson aren’t 2 of our best players, then I realized they kind of are, and that made me sad.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 6