Who do you want to start this week, Peterman or Taylor?

Steptide

48 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Colts starting CB's are both out or banged up, they have a limited pass rush and a bad defense overall. If McD could ever pick a game that would allow Peterman to feel his way through and get some seasoning this would be it.

Tyrod is tough, he will limp out there if they let him. I'd prefer they go back to Peterman but since they made the mistake against the Chargers I understand why they can't do it.

I agree. This would be a great game for Peterman's development 

58 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Peterman.  And leave him in, no matter what.

This is where I’m at. Tyrod isn’t in the plans for next year. He could still be a valuable trade option in the offseason so there’s no reason to risk an injury for an extremely slim chance to sneak into the playoffs and lose in the first round.

Also I’m impressed with Peterman bouncing back. He was embarrassed against LA, some people couldn’t come back from that. But he came in prepared and looked pretty sharp against New England. Let him throw his interceptions the rest of the year and hope he develops into a better decision maker. I think him and Benjamin could develop a nice rapport.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I've seen enough. 

Taylor is actually above average when looking at the starters in the NFL.  But, carry on

that's that damn North Cakalacky stubborness in you showing again.  

No More Taylor.   Let me yell and scream at the ineptitude of another QB for a month.    

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Peterman because the writing is on the wall for Taylor and chances at playoffs are slim.

Slim, practically non existent.  My best guess is 2-2 for 8-8.    maybe just maybe 3-1 for 9-7. maybe the opposite and we win 0 to 2 games.

Beat Indy and Miami in Buffalo, lose the last 2 on the road.  

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Taylor.  They are still in the hunt, so they owe to the Vets on the team.  We lose this week then green light for NP.  Or if Taylor is struggling at half time, pull him and try to spark team with NP.  

They don’t owe the vets anything other than the contracts they’re paid. Either way McDermott can use Tyrod’s injury as a good excuse. He said “Tyrod is the starter when healthy” and personally I think that was a deliberate word choice. If we beat the Colts with Peterman, and I suspect we would, that gives him the green light to keep Peterman in the rest of the season. It’s the perfect time to make the permanent switch.

3 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

I never want to see Tyrod as a Bill again, I do not care if it is Webb all I care about is next drafts QB. I would rather see if Peterman can get better before the end of the season though.

This is exactly how I feel. The TT experiment is officially over. Play Webb or Peterman. Playoffs this year are a pipe dream. Position yourself as an organization to get hopefully your franchise QB. When's the last time the Bills have drafted in the top 5 for a qb?

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

They don’t owe the vets anything other than the contracts they’re paid. Either way McDermott can use Tyrod’s injury as a good excuse. He said “Tyrod is the starter when healthy” and personally I think that was a deliberate word choice. If we beat the Colts with Peterman, and I suspect we would, that gives him the green light to keep Peterman in the rest of the season. It’s the perfect time to make the permanent switch.

If the oline actually blocks for a change and the wr's stop dropping passes, NP might just scratch out 2-3 wins to end the season.

I dont hate Taylor, I would have loved for him to get on a hot streak and rack up wins. Didnt happen, not even close. He has pathetic passing numbers in multiple games. I say play Peterman so he can gain experience. The Bills shouldnt be in the playoffs if they can only kick field goals. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

First, I don't know we can beat the Colts with Peterman, they have played some teams tough and Peterman has been terrible under pressure and our OL is terrible at pass blocking.  I would like to think so, but its no gimme.

Second, they do owe the Vets.  Sorry, but your comment is very misguided.  Fans think because these guys make all this money that they don't deserve respect for what they put on the line every day on that field to entertain us as fans.  Last night alone, there was a great young player who may never play again after last nights scary back injury.  This game can be taken from them on any given play.  They can get hurt badly resulting in serious surgeries that have very long, difficult, grueling and painful recovery times.  Not to mention their is no honor by the owner in regards to contracts since they have no guarantees.

This team is STILL competing for a playoff spot, they owe it to the guys in that locker room to put the best team on the field to win.  So if they feel TT gives them the best chance to win, then he should get the start...or if they feel its NP, then go with him.  But who ever they choose it needs to be the guy they feel can help them win this weeks game the most.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

40 yards passing in ONE HALF is not above average. Freaking Deshone Kizer had more than that. 

Yeah there's a lot more to it than just net passing yards... But I'm not going to bother making this argument because these sides are so clearly drawn and no matter what I say you wouldn't listen