Who do you want to start this week, Peterman or Taylor?

Steptide

I'm gonna say Peterman. I think at this point the writing is on the wall for Taylor. I know Peterman's last start was a train wreck to say the least, but I wanna see him play a full game. 

Having said that, I do wanna see this team make the playoffs. If the coaching staff starts Taylor this week, I'm ok with that too if it helps us get to 9-7

• Like (+1) 1

I never want to see Tyrod as a Bill again, I do not care if it is Webb all I care about is next drafts QB. I would rather see if Peterman can get better before the end of the season though.

Edited by xRUSHx

We really aren't good at stopping the run anymore, I think it's silly to think we could win a playoff game on the road.

With that in mind, I'd like to see Peterman get the start.  We couldn't protect the poor guy in San Diego and I think he deserves a legit start where he has more than 2 seconds to execute.  He had two stupid INT's, the other 3 either weren't his fault at all or were a result of the right side of our line being awful.

I say give the kid the ball and let him sling it.  We should be good enough at home against Indy to handle some offensive miscues, and he might just light it up.    

In other news, don't forget its COLOR RUSH so everyone get your red on!   Dusting off my Santa suit as we speak.....

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm gonna say Peterman. I think at this point the writing is on the wall for Taylor. I know Peterman's last start was a train wreck to say the least, but I wanna see him play a full game. 

Having said that, I do wanna see this team make the playoffs. If the coaching staff starts Taylor this week, I'm ok with that too if it helps us get to 9-7

Can I vote for OTHER????

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

Joe Webb

If we release Joe Webb right now he will be a FA for a long time. 

You start the rookie and see what he can do in the last 4 games.

Taylor playing does absolutely nothing for this team, we need the Ravens to lose 2 games and they have a easy schedule and we play the Pats again. The playoffs are a pipe dream, this is the perfect game to start Peterman. McD seems to be a good HC but I think that locker room is dictating to him who he starts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There is zero chance that Tyrod Taylor will be a Buffalo Bill next year. Add to that, there's the very good chance Peterman would be at least as productive as Taylor (extremely low bar) and that he will be Buffalo Bill next year, you have to start Peterman the rest of the season. That 5 interception game was just a total fluke occurrence.

The only reason that Taylor would start now is because they just didn't want to deal with the blowback in the media, and that's not how you run a franchise. They always talked about having the "long term" vision a big part of their decisions. This is one of them.

Edited by 1billsfan
  • Like (+1) 2