Anyone concerned about the wr talent?

I am absolutely QB with our first pick and I would be willing to move up but only at the cost of one of the additional picks. I am not quite at sell the farm stage yet. Depends where we end up and who is ahead of us. 

I think we have to bring some sort of vet in too. I have no faith in Peterman's ability to hold it down if a rookie isn't ready week 1 and if they have any thoughts that he can they need to play him now. I was previously onboard with Tyrod in that role. I now think it is absolutely best for everyone to have a clean break. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'm developing a mancrush on Riley Ferguson if we don't land one of the big 4

That makes 2 of “us”, watched the last UCF game and UCLA, I think he could end up pushing into the top of the draft. He hits his back foot on deep drops and uncorks some beautiful passes, looking forward to watching more myself.

2 hours ago, Luka said:

Sammy sucks. He's what, third or fourth in receptions on the Rams? Hell he hasn't even been as productive in LA as he's been here. Overshadowed by Woods, another guy Tyrod wouldn't throw too, and a rookie. It is the QB play period. Forget the bad throw to Zay, what else did he do that game? Nothing.

Sucks?  4 TDs in his last 5 games there?  HA ok