Cheap Shot Incident from MNF: Smith-Schuster on Burfict

Fadingpain

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 12:18 AM, Rob's House said:

Looked like that was payback for something. Given Burfict's history I'll give Shuster the benefit of the doubt. 

Assuming Burfict took a shot at one of their guys earlier I respect it. It would be nice to see a Bills player lay a hit like that on Gronk.

Actually, when you watch it in slow motion it looks like he was leading with the shoulder to make a clean hit.

bull **** Shuster has no benefit of the doubt. He is a ROOKIE. No one took a cheap shot on Shuster. Punk ass move by punk ass team. You can't put the crown of your helmet into the face of the other player.

He crossed the line with the taunting. 

This was all started by Shazier in playoff game cheap shoting the Bengal.

Edited by cba fan

23 hours ago, Commonsense said:

The rule was put in place 4 years ago after the hit Cushing took. They owners voted on it and approved in spring of 2013. 

Floyd also launched which you failed to mention. Edelman also had a clear path to the end zone.

Brown had Dre Kirkpatrick infront of him if I remember the play right. Assume Brown slows down to manuever around the CB and gets blasted by Burfict? The play was very much in doubt and a LB is not defenseless running down the middle of the field. 

JUJU never left his feet. 

Again Point of Emphasis this offseason. It happens every year. League makes a point of emphasis on a penalty those pentalys get called more 

On 12/5/2017 at 7:46 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's an illegal block in the NFL.  

26 CB.  I really thought it was shoulder pad to numbers when I looked at replay, but was wrong.  After others comments, I placed in slow motion and saw what people were saying about the helmets and you're all right.  I stand corrected.

at least I can admit when wrong as opposed to some guys on this board.  You're always awesome in you're takes and respectful which is appreciated.  I can't stand when people tak the conversation south and get personal as it is so juvenile.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

26 CB.  I really thought it was shoulder pad to numbers when I looked at replay, but was wrong.  After others comments, I placed in slow motion and saw what people were saying about the helmets and you're all right.  I stand corrected.

at least I can admit when wrong as opposed to some guys on this board.  You're always awesome in you're takes and respectful which is appreciated.  I can't stand when people tak the conversation south and get personal as it is so juvenile.

Kudos to you for the admission.  Who amongst us doesn't get it wrong from time to time.  Cheers my friend. :beer:

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Me thinks someone has a crush.....:sick: