Why don't the bills get more Monday night games?

Steptide

I understand that our record on mnf since the 07 Dallas Monday night game is bad. Actually we don't even have a win on mnf since 07. 

However, every Monday night game we've been on has been great (from an entertainment standpoint). Set your bills Fandom aside for a minute and think of our Monday night games starting with Dallas. 

Dallas 07

Cleveland 08

Patriots 09

Cleveland 13

Patriots 15

Seahawks 16

I may have forgotten one, but all the ones I listed were great games (again from an entertainment standpoint). All had close scores and some came down to the final minute or second. Imo the NFL should absolutely give the bills at least one mnf game a year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I understand that our record on mnf since the 07 Dallas Monday night game is bad. Actually we don't even have a win on mnf since 07. 

However, every Monday night game we've been on has been great (from an entertainment standpoint). Set your bills Fandom aside for a minute and think of our Monday night games starting with Dallas. 

Dallas 07

Cleveland 08

Patriots 09

Cleveland 13

Patriots 15

Seahawks 16

I may have forgotten one, but all the ones I listed were great games (again from an entertainment standpoint). All had close scores and some came down to the final minute or second. Imo the NFL should absolutely give the bills at least one mnf game a year. 

Come on, we stink and we're boring.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Dallas 07

Cleveland 08

Patriots 09

Cleveland 13

Patriots 15

Seahawks 16

Just a correction, the Bills don't have a win on MNF since 1999 not 2007.

7 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Because nobody wants to see the Bills on National TV. 

We stink and are completely irrelevant in the league. 

Because Cincinnati is just such a powerhouse? Every year their are mnf games with bad teams. Miami is on next Monday and Tampa Bay after that. I get that theirs no way to know who will be good when the schedule comes out, but the bills have had some great Monday night games from a football fan perspective 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Small market, bad team, and not exciting to watch.

Here are a few examples. Would you want to watch a team like Tampa Bay or a team like Jacksonville on Monday night?

Exactly,  we serve our purpose to the NFL. Schedule filler for the league, just never on mnf....

• Like (+1) 1