TBD TAILGATE at Hammer’s Lot (Colts game)

mead107

PLEASE POST BELOW IF YOU ARE COMING AND HOW MANY PARKING SPOTS.  

PLEASE KEEP POST TO PARKING -  PLEASE. 

PLEASE - put TBD sign on your dashboard (drivers side.) Large LETTERS please. Makes it easier for Parking attendance to direct you towards TBD tailgate AREA

PLEASE  - try to arrive by 9:30 am.  We will not be able to  guarantee you a spot after that. 

Always a good time.  If coming in from out of town or locally it makes for an opportunity to meet other TBD members and tailgate with a group of friendly people. 

Hammer’ Lot - https://www.twobillsdrive.com/tailgating-parking/

Edited by mead107

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I won't be able to make the game but hope y'all have a good time. Weather should be nice. Peterman should have a strong game.

Has it been determined, yet, that he's going to start?

Last I heard, the other guy was day to day.

21 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

We are coming in from Rochester with the RV.   Left Hammer a message hoping to get that spot next to the office building.  We need power !!!

Thanks!   Tim 585-734-1255

Waiting on the snow factor (plowing) before I decide if I'm allowing any early parking. 

Please reserve 1 spot. Thank you. Bringing my 19 year old daughter to her first game. She is pretty pumped. Dont post a lot on TBD but check in daily. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Go Bills!

9 hours ago, dhg said:

Please reserve 1 spot. Thank you. Bringing my 19 year old daughter to her first game. She is pretty pumped. Dont post a lot on TBD but check in daily. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Go Bills!

OKay all you knuckleheads out there, no crude remarks:lol: !

dhg, it will be a good time. My crew is mostly my nephews and son, anywhere between 17-23. .You will know it us as we will have the beer pong table up early! Look forward to meeting you on Sunday!

Don't worry about food BTW, there will be plenty! Mead is the Stromboli king, and you ain't lived till you had one of his breakfast strombolis!

We will have a big ole dutch oven filled with a nice smokey, slightly spicy gumbo that will get ya fortified for the cold weather. 

Edited by plenzmd1

2 hours ago, dhg said:

Thanks plenzmd1! 

Haha. I set myself up with that one. :D

See you guys Sunday!

you know,  he had your daughters age in bold, then mentioned the ages of his nephews and son

Keep her close ;)  ;)  

(that wasn't crude .... just ... teasing) 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

you know,  he had your daughters age in bold, then mentioned the ages of his nephews and son

Keep her close ;)  ;)  

(that wasn't crude .... just ... teasing) 

I noticed that too :lol:

Matchmaker, matchmaker...