• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
YoloinOhio

If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both out, do you still think they will beat the Colts and Fish?

If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both do you still think the Bills will beat the Colts and Fish?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both out, do you still think the Bills will beat the Colts and Fish?

• Yes - the Bills are still better and will be at home
    • No - the Bills are worse than those teams now
    • I never thought they would win these games regardless of injuries

7 hours ago, BILLriant said:

yeah he's shown nothing, not the ability to throw the ball in tight windows and hasn't shown that he can throw with anticipation. Youre right lets just keep playing Tyrod so we can reach .500

Oh if your plan is to play him so we can lose more games I'm totally on board. But that wasn't what your point was, was it?