If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both out, do you still think they will beat the Colts and Fish?

YoloinOhio

If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both do you still think the Bills will beat the Colts and Fish?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both out, do you still think the Bills will beat the Colts and Fish?

• Yes - the Bills are still better and will be at home
    • No - the Bills are worse than those teams now
    • I never thought they would win these games regardless of injuries

On 12/4/2017 at 8:57 AM, kdiggz said:

even if TT is healthy I hope they say they want to be "cautious" and let Peterman and Webb play.  let Tyrod heal up so we can trade him for Denver's 7th rounder

Won't happen, and I don't understand what is with so much of this board's obsession with picks in the 5th round and beyond. Who cares about them, they aren't valuable unless you are trading up or trading for a proven commodity in a bad situation. I'd trade my 5-7th round picks every year. 

On 12/4/2017 at 11:54 AM, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I think if Tre White is out that hurts the team more at this point. Peterman will have allot better shot against a much maligned defense in Indy to show more of what he's capable of good tape measure game. Don't sleep on Indy Brissett has made some plays and kept them in games. Dolphins looked dominant yesterday but have had a very Jekyll and Hyde type year so depending who shows up.

This point is rooted in such a misguided thought process. The Tyrod hate in this thread is ridiculous, considering what we saw out of Peterman in his only start.

A CB is more important than a QB? That's the argument a lot of you are making here and I'm sure you wouldn't make it in another thread. 

We can talk about talent difference between the starter and replacement and these points still make no sense. Tre White is good, but by no means even near elite. Tyrod you could even say is bad, I think that's a bit much, I think he is mediocre and his flaws are being exploitated by his own team which make it hard to look good.

With that said, I bet Tre Whites replacement doesn't even come close to having arguably the worst half of football at his position since the merger.

So you want to say this is a more accurate measuring stick? Why? Because Indy has a bad defense? You want to judge your qb by his performance against good d's, not bad. No way is this a more accurate measuring stick, just a more convenient one for your delusions. Because if Indy is a good measuring stick for Peterman, then I can cherry pick Tyrods game against **** defenses too... It's just flawed. As much as you all hate it, in terms of winning, missing Tyrod hurts more than missing White because he's the Qb and as bad as he is, his back up you love is absolutely !@#$ing awful. Accept it and get over it.

On 12/4/2017 at 5:08 PM, BILLriant said:

I think Allowing Nate To play out the rest of the season and just see how much he can improve regardless of the win loss record.I notice a large improvement in him taken care of the ball better is pulling it down running and taking a sack And not just throwing it up. I really wish his receivers could friggin catch a ball and help them out 

Dude he played 10 minutes. And he could of had a pick. Please just get real. He didn't throw a pick before the SD game against NO either

He's shown nothing that he's improved in 10 mins...

A large improvement? Really?

Edited by Ol Dirty B

11 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

This point is rooted in such a misguided thought process. The Tyrod hate in this thread is ridiculous, considering what we saw out of Peterman in his only start.

A CB is more important than a QB? That's the argument a lot of you are making here and I'm sure you wouldn't make it in another thread. 

We can talk about talent difference between the starter and replacement and these points still make no sense. Tre White is good, but by no means even near elite. Tyrod you could even say is bad, I think that's a bit much, I think he is mediocre and his flaws are being exploitated by his own team which make it hard to look good.

With that said, I bet Tre Whites replacement doesn't even come close to having arguably the worst half of football at his position since the merger.

So you want to say this is a more accurate measuring stick? Why? Because Indy has a bad defense? You want to judge your qb by his performance against good d's, not bad. No way is this a more accurate measuring stick, just a more convenient one for your delusions. Because if Indy is a good measuring stick for Peterman, then I can cherry pick Tyrods game against **** defenses too... It's just flawed. As much as you all hate it, in terms of winning, missing Tyrod hurts more than missing White because he's the Qb and as bad as he is, his back up you love is absolutely !@#$ing awful. Accept it and get over it.

Dude he played 10 minutes. And he could of had a pick. Please just get real. He didn't throw a pick before the SD game against NO either

So are you saying judging Peterman against what could be the most dominant pass rush in the league at the moment is a good measuring stick. Getting hit in less than 2 seconds after the ball is hiked is a good measuring stick as well. 

What about the fact that we've won any games this year has had very little to do with quarterback play. Tyrod has lost us games this year by being so average or even below average that he can barely throw for 200 yards. Our offense early in the year was predicated on turnovers by our defense and Shady running the ball. 

Tyrod at least in this system has shown he cannot run this offense with efficiency he can't or won't make the throws needed. I'm not saying Peterman can and in fact has shown quite the opposite. At this point in the season we no longer control our own destiny when it comes to playoffs. A less than healthy Tyrod has no business being on the field especially if any part of his mobility is compromised. Why not let Peterman show what he can do with a little more time in the pocket. 

If you didn't see our wide receivers drop multiple passes that hit them in the hands on Sunday I'm not sure what game you were watching when Peterman again came in for mop up duty and with a little better play calling should of had a td.

15 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

yeah he's shown nothing, not the ability to throw the ball in tight windows and hasn't shown that he can throw with anticipation. Youre right lets just keep playing Tyrod so we can reach .500

I hope the best for The White because he is part of the future. Him not being present would make an impact I think.

If I know anything about Tyrod he will roll on to the field in crutches or a wheelchair if he has to. Say what you want about him but you can't take that away from him. Unless he is chained down somewhere I expect him to start.

I think the difference between Tyrod and Peterman under center is how many points you lose by. Not the difference between a win or loss. Tyrod has a potential to move the ball down the field better then a rookie quarterback but a probability to not move the ball at all like a rookie quarterback. If not for the defense the record would be worse guaranteed. 

If Peterman starts and continues his trend of being the interception master then yes we have a potential of losing by a lot more then we would with Tyrod. I would like Peterman to get a shot at redemption even though in my heart I know it wouldn't end well. I'm already convinced these games are meaningless in terms of playoffs but for the fans I guess you have to go with who puts you in the best position to win. 

If Peterman could put up 7 to 14 points in this offence I would call it a wash. It's all about if his performance was just a fluke or he really is that reckless and bad. 

I really didn't vote because I am not sure. If Peterman starts does he turn it over 5+ times? If not then maybe we pull a win off with him like we would with Tyrod with solid defence hoping the offence could score more then 7 points.

Tyrod wouldn't take enough risks and Peterman takes to many. Whoever plays in place of Tre White most likely gets burned a few times. I'm not very confident we beat them both with either QB. 

Edited by Lfod

7 hours ago, BILLriant said:

yeah he's shown nothing, not the ability to throw the ball in tight windows and hasn't shown that he can throw with anticipation. Youre right lets just keep playing Tyrod so we can reach .500

Oh if your plan is to play him so we can lose more games I'm totally on board. But that wasn't what your point was, was it?