Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • SDS

      Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

      I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
YoloinOhio

If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both out, do you still think they will beat the Colts and Fish?

If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both do you still think the Bills will beat the Colts and Fish?  

249 members have voted

  1. 1. If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both out, do you still think the Bills will beat the Colts and Fish?

    • Yes - the Bills are still better and will be at home
    • No - the Bills are worse than those teams now
    • I never thought they would win these games regardless of injuries


Recommended Posts

Most of us thought these next two home games were tasty on the schedule ... a dome team and warm weather team, two of the worst in the league with backup level QBs coming to Buffalo in December while Bills still in playoff race. Well, now Bills will likely be without their starting QB and CB1. They have very little CB depth and we’ve seen the Peterman show once... are these games more likely losses now in your opinion?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's hope not.  We need to lose out.  It's all about the draft.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's a good day i see them maybe beating the Colts but NE is another loss & Miami is a split at the least so another year with out any play offs oh well 

 

SAME AS IT EVER WAS !!!!!

Edited by T master

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can probably still beat Indy as long as we contain Gore. I feel like Cutler will be better able to take advantage of the weakened secondary. But hopefully White will be back by then (Tyrod as well).

 

I think Peterman can do just enough to make them respect the pass to allow Shady some room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I’m more concerned about White than TT.  But I’m mostly concerned with him long term - if it’s a bad concussion. And his health in general (Football aside). He was having such a great season and was a huge bright spot for this team. Every time i think about it I get extremely pissed. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

even if TT is healthy I hope they say they want to be "cautious" and let Peterman and Webb play.  let Tyrod heal up so we can trade him for Denver's 7th rounder

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Tre White injury definitely hurts the team more, just from the stand point that Defense has been winning the football games for the Bills and they can still run the ball with Shady. With Peterman, since the playoffs are basically a lost cause at this point, I'm back to seeing what the Bills actually have in him (and sorry, ONE game does not define a career, nor does mop up duty in two other games - good or bad). Not that I think he will play sooooo well that the Bills are considering passing on a QB early, meaning 1st or 2nd round. But he is still an unknown commodity...and at this point, playing Tyrod doesn't make sense for him or for the Bills AND, it is infuriating to watch him play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the Colts. Miami is also a maybe. They still have a good defense and the offense is either hit or cold. I think we beat the Colts, split with Miami, get embarrassed even harder against the second Pats game. 8-8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless Peterman plays to a much better level it will be hard to win. Some of his passes are dropped because of too much zip which is needed in tight windows.

 

I would be ok with losing at this point if Peterman shows some potential at least as a viable backup for the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could see some success in the passing game if KB comes back and Peterman doesn’t throw it to the other team. I also think he needs (and will now get) a lot more reps in practice with the 1st team in order to find any success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see this going one of 2 ways.

1.  Bills split with Dolphins, eke out ugly home win over Indy, and catch Pats resting Brady, but Hoyer beats them anyway, finishing 8-8

 

2. The Bills lose ugly home game with Indy, with more injuries, team basically packs it in, losing all 4, finishing 6-10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d be happy to split with Miami, no way they sweep the fins. Colts should be a W but it will be way more competitive than we would like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Most of us thought these next two home games were tasty on the schedule ... a dome team and warm weather team, two of the worst in the league with backup level QBs coming to Buffalo in December while Bills still in playoff race. Well, now Bills will likely be without their starting QB and CB1. They have very little CB depth and we’ve seen the Peterman show once... are these games more likely losses now in your opinion?

 

Not since the savage beating these hapless clowns took from the NJ Jets have I even remotely thought they could beat Miami.  I didn't vote simply because it didn't take the loss of these two players for me to come to this conclusion.  After that loss I posted on facebook they would be lucky to finish 6-10.  the KC game was counted as a loss, leaving only the Dolts as the last remaining win on the schedule, but even now, if they beat Indy, it'll be a "claw and scratch" type of victory.  This team is just not good, and really I don't know anymore what can be done to fix it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Homey D. Clown said:

 

Not since the savage beating these hapless clowns took from the NJ Jets have I even remotely thought they could beat Miami.  I didn't vote simply because it didn't take the loss of these two players for me to come to this conclusion.  After that loss I posted on facebook they would be lucky to finish 6-10.  the KC game was counted as a loss, leaving only the Dolts as the last remaining win on the schedule, but even now, if they beat Indy, it'll be a "claw and scratch" type of victory.  This team is just not good, and really I don't know anymore what can be done to fix it.

 

Yeah I know not everyone considered these easy wins but I’d say the majority did. I would have certainly picked the Bills to win these 2 home games if with those 2 players healthy, though I’m never overly confident with the Bills.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think I’m more concerned about White than TT.  But I’m mostly concerned with him long term - if it’s a bad concussion. And his health in general (Football aside). He was having such a great season and was a huge bright spot for this team. Every time i think about it I get extremely pissed. 

 

same here.  The more I watch that hit (can't call it a "play" because the "play" was over) I want Gronk out for the year.  If not, have the DA file charges.  That is the Bills best CB, a rookie, a great guy--and all of that aside that was an assault by Gronk because he was "angry" at being called for 2 penalties.  If that's his excuse, a suspension while he undergoes anger therapy is in order.  Sorry censors, but "F" Gronk and his excuse.  Totally unacceptable.  

35 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tre White may be missed more that TT.  

 

True.  Trey can shut-down TY Hilton and Landry/Parker.  We have no depth in the secondary.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Is White in jeopardy? Is he really hurt from that play? 

 

kinda hope the Bills keep this news under wraps so the NFL has to weigh the consequences on the play and not the end result

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Is White in jeopardy? Is he really hurt from that play? 

I would be shocked if he isn’t out at least a week. I expect more. He looked messed up. And it takes awhile to clear protocol regardless. I hope I’m wrong.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×