If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both out, do you still think they will beat the Colts and Fish?

YoloinOhio

If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both do you still think the Bills will beat the Colts and Fish?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both out, do you still think the Bills will beat the Colts and Fish?

• Yes - the Bills are still better and will be at home
    • No - the Bills are worse than those teams now
    • I never thought they would win these games regardless of injuries

15 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Is White in jeopardy? Is he really hurt from that play? 

I would be shocked if he isn’t out at least a week. I expect more. He looked messed up. And it takes awhile to clear protocol regardless. I hope I’m wrong.

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think I’m more concerned about White than TT.  But I’m mostly concerned with him long term - if it’s a bad concussion. And his health in general (Football aside). He was having such a great season and was a huge bright spot for this team. Every time i think about it I get extremely pissed. 

That was some bullsht. Gronks baby btch fit jus cost Tre his ROY shot.

I think if Tre White is out that hurts the team more at this point. Peterman will have allot better shot against a much maligned defense in Indy to show more of what he's capable of good tape measure game. Don't sleep on Indy Brissett has made some plays and kept them in games. Dolphins looked dominant yesterday but have had a very Jekyll and Hyde type year so depending who shows up.

55 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I would be shocked if he isn’t out at least a week. I expect more. He looked messed up. And it takes awhile to clear protocol regardless. I hope I’m wrong.

I don’t know about that. Have seen a lot of players in concussion protocol get cleared by the next game, but knowing our luck you’re probably right. 

Whether you  want to tank or not the injury still pisses me off because white’s rookie season was one of the few positives we’ve had and I wanted to see what he could do in a full 16 game season.

not that it matters to the pats (cause they’ll win anyway) but Gronk should have to miss as much time as White does at the VERY least. I’d even say he should be suspended 3-4 weeks because the nfl needs to make it clear that stuff is unacceptable 

and on a side note what a damn baby. Your team is up 23-3 late in the 4th quarter and you have 150 yards receiving. Disgusting 

If Trey White is out that's a major blow but not sure how many more games we win no matter who is starting at QB.

Dolphins exploded yesterday with Cutler back and Kenyon Drake having a huge game on the ground so that doesn't bode well for the bills and I've always felt they were probably going to sweep the Bills this year anyway.

I think maybe we beat the Colts and that's it.

I'm left asking myself whether I actually care about this question at all.  Why does it matter?  Let's just assume for a second that they beat the colts and the dolphins twice.  Let's just say for argument sake that they finish the season 9-7 and are a wildcard team.  Then what?  Road playoff game to Pittsburgh to get crushed?  This Bills offense flails badly.  Tyrod is the same QB today that he was 3 years ago.  We saw more of this yesterday.  Completely incapable of throwing a receiver open.

1 hour ago, Luxy312 said:

I'm left asking myself whether I actually care about this question at all.  Why does it matter?  Let's just assume for a second that they beat the colts and the dolphins twice.  Let's just say for argument sake that they finish the season 9-7 and are a wildcard team.  Then what?  Road playoff game to Pittsburgh to get crushed?  This Bills offense flails badly.  Tyrod is the same QB today that he was 3 years ago.  We saw more of this yesterday.  Completely incapable of throwing a receiver open.

No, it'd be a road game in Jacksonville/Tennessee/LA/KC.

3 hours ago, Luxy312 said:

Maybe I am in the minority but I am at the point where I just want the playoff drought to end and I really do not care about what happens after that.   We obviously are not good enough to do anything in the playoffs, but the feeling that would come with ending this insanely long playoff drought would probably the best moment of my life as a Bills fan.

It's really hard to say Peterman has the potential to play really well But I think he stares down the receiver, throws in a tight window just increasing the odds of a lot of turnovers 

Just now, BILLriant said:

It's really hard to say Peterman has the potential to play really well But I think he stares down the receiver, throws in a tight window just increasing the odds of a lot of turnovers 

I think Allowing Nate To play out the rest of the season and just see how much he can improve regardless of the win loss record.I notice a large improvement in him taken care of the ball better is pulling it down running and taking a sack And not just throwing it up. I really wish his receivers could friggin catch a ball and help them out