If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both out, do you still think they will beat the Colts and Fish?

YoloinOhio

If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both do you still think the Bills will beat the Colts and Fish?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. If Tyrod Taylor and Tre White are both out, do you still think the Bills will beat the Colts and Fish?

• Yes - the Bills are still better and will be at home
    • No - the Bills are worse than those teams now
    • I never thought they would win these games regardless of injuries

Most of us thought these next two home games were tasty on the schedule ... a dome team and warm weather team, two of the worst in the league with backup level QBs coming to Buffalo in December while Bills still in playoff race. Well, now Bills will likely be without their starting QB and CB1. They have very little CB depth and we’ve seen the Peterman show once... are these games more likely losses now in your opinion?

Edited by YoloinOhio

If it's a good day i see them maybe beating the Colts but NE is another loss & Miami is a split at the least so another year with out any play offs oh well 

SAME AS IT EVER WAS !!!!!

Edited by T master

We can probably still beat Indy as long as we contain Gore. I feel like Cutler will be better able to take advantage of the weakened secondary. But hopefully White will be back by then (Tyrod as well).

I think Peterman can do just enough to make them respect the pass to allow Shady some room.

I think I’m more concerned about White than TT.  But I’m mostly concerned with him long term - if it’s a bad concussion. And his health in general (Football aside). He was having such a great season and was a huge bright spot for this team. Every time i think about it I get extremely pissed. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

I think the Tre White injury definitely hurts the team more, just from the stand point that Defense has been winning the football games for the Bills and they can still run the ball with Shady. With Peterman, since the playoffs are basically a lost cause at this point, I'm back to seeing what the Bills actually have in him (and sorry, ONE game does not define a career, nor does mop up duty in two other games - good or bad). Not that I think he will play sooooo well that the Bills are considering passing on a QB early, meaning 1st or 2nd round. But he is still an unknown commodity...and at this point, playing Tyrod doesn't make sense for him or for the Bills AND, it is infuriating to watch him play. 

Unless Peterman plays to a much better level it will be hard to win. Some of his passes are dropped because of too much zip which is needed in tight windows.

I would be ok with losing at this point if Peterman shows some potential at least as a viable backup for the future.

I can see this going one of 2 ways.

1.  Bills split with Dolphins, eke out ugly home win over Indy, and catch Pats resting Brady, but Hoyer beats them anyway, finishing 8-8

2. The Bills lose ugly home game with Indy, with more injuries, team basically packs it in, losing all 4, finishing 6-10

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Most of us thought these next two home games were tasty on the schedule ... a dome team and warm weather team, two of the worst in the league with backup level QBs coming to Buffalo in December while Bills still in playoff race. Well, now Bills will likely be without their starting QB and CB1. They have very little CB depth and we’ve seen the Peterman show once... are these games more likely losses now in your opinion?

Not since the savage beating these hapless clowns took from the NJ Jets have I even remotely thought they could beat Miami.  I didn't vote simply because it didn't take the loss of these two players for me to come to this conclusion.  After that loss I posted on facebook they would be lucky to finish 6-10.  the KC game was counted as a loss, leaving only the Dolts as the last remaining win on the schedule, but even now, if they beat Indy, it'll be a "claw and scratch" type of victory.  This team is just not good, and really I don't know anymore what can be done to fix it.

1 minute ago, Homey D. Clown said:

Not since the savage beating these hapless clowns took from the NJ Jets have I even remotely thought they could beat Miami.  I didn't vote simply because it didn't take the loss of these two players for me to come to this conclusion.  After that loss I posted on facebook they would be lucky to finish 6-10.  the KC game was counted as a loss, leaving only the Dolts as the last remaining win on the schedule, but even now, if they beat Indy, it'll be a "claw and scratch" type of victory.  This team is just not good, and really I don't know anymore what can be done to fix it.

Yeah I know not everyone considered these easy wins but I’d say the majority did. I would have certainly picked the Bills to win these 2 home games if with those 2 players healthy, though I’m never overly confident with the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think I’m more concerned about White than TT.  But I’m mostly concerned with him long term - if it’s a bad concussion. And his health in general (Football aside). He was having such a great season and was a huge bright spot for this team. Every time i think about it I get extremely pissed. 

same here.  The more I watch that hit (can't call it a "play" because the "play" was over) I want Gronk out for the year.  If not, have the DA file charges.  That is the Bills best CB, a rookie, a great guy--and all of that aside that was an assault by Gronk because he was "angry" at being called for 2 penalties.  If that's his excuse, a suspension while he undergoes anger therapy is in order.  Sorry censors, but "F" Gronk and his excuse.  Totally unacceptable.  

35 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tre White may be missed more that TT.  

True.  Trey can shut-down TY Hilton and Landry/Parker.  We have no depth in the secondary.