• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
Foreigner

All 3 former Bills coaches now division co-leaders

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

They're 7th in scoring offense.  Last year they were 25th...with Doug coaching the offense. 

Again, he doesn't coach defense. 

He coaches the team! He's the head coach. Lol. You give him no credit at all? The team is prepared EVERY WEEK. 

The head coach gets no credit for that? 

59 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It's essentially the same roster as last season. 

The guy can coach. His teams are ALWAYS competitive. 

Same roster - except for two of their best players in Calais Campbell and AJ Bouye. The rest are young guys who are all a year older.

Jaguars may have the most stacked defensive roster in the NFL thanks to the very talented David Caldwell, who has been building the franchise for years now. I think the Jags' "success" this season (against the easiest schedule in the NFL fwiw) is more an indictment on the incompetence of Gus Bradley than it is a credit to Marrone.

You call 6-10 in 2013 competitive? To each their own I guess.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh Jacksonville is a playoff team in the east?  They'll have to play the Pats twice and the one AFC East team they lost to this year was the Jets.  Yeah...they'll just walk through the east.

Did I say they'd walk through the East? 

I said they'd still be a playoff team. They would. Not sure why people can accept that. 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Did I say they'd walk through the East? 

I said they'd still be a playoff team. They would. Not sure why people can accept that. 

Oh so Scott says it...they will.  At your Service Captain Crying Scott.

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Same roster - except for two of their best players in Calais Campbell and AJ Bouye. The rest are young guys who are all a year older.

Jaguars may have the most stacked defensive roster in the NFL thanks to the very talented David Caldwell, who has been building the franchise for years now. I think the Jags' "success" this season (against the easiest schedule in the NFL fwiw) is more an indictment on the incompetence of Gus Bradley than it is a credit to Marrone.

You call 6-10 in 2013 competitive? To each their own I guess.

It's not worth much.

They crushed the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Their roster is certainly stacked defensively. I find it crazy to just brush aside Marrone and give him 0 credit at all. The guys a solid coach. He's a dick but he can coach. 

1 minute ago, teef said:

guys...don't take scott's ability to complain away from him.  he'll be left with nothing.

Haha people are getting butt hurt in this thread I see..... obviously.😉

Edited by ScottLaw

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It's not worth much.

They crushed the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Their roster is certainly stacked defensively. I find it crazy to just brush aside Marrone and give him 0 credit at all. The guys a solid coach. He's a dick but he can coach. 

Just another meathead glorified gym teacher. Which probably makes him an average NFL head coach.

37 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Haha people are getting butt hurt in this thread I see..... obviously.😉

you know i love you.

42 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Just another meathead glorified gym teacher. Which probably makes him an average NFL head coach.

Can't argue that. He's doing something right though. 

51 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh so Scott says it...they will.  At your Service Captain Crying Scott.

You mad? 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

They're 7th in scoring offense.  Last year they were 25th...with Doug coaching the offense. 

Again, he doesn't coach defense. 

Who coaches their offense this year?

2 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

Who coaches their offense this year?

Same guy.  What's changed?

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

I asked first. Regale me. 

Doug Marrone replaced the ineffectual leader in Gus Bradley.  He drafted Leo Fournette and devised game plans that relied on the inconsistent and boneheaded Blake Bortles to throw as little as possible. 

And he was never their OC.  Not in 2016 or this year.  Not sure where you're getting your info.

the drought was never caused by coaches, it was caused by a lack of talent and depth.

Mcdermott is the best clapper yet.

6 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

Doug Marrone replaced the ineffectual leader in Gus Bradley.  He drafted Leo Fournette and devised game plans that relied on the inconsistent and boneheaded Blake Bortles to throw as little as possible. 

And he was never their OC.  Not in 2016 or this year.  Not sure where you're getting your info.

So then, if he’s not coaching the offense and obviously not coaching the defense, what does he do exactly?