Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:43 AM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

So Tyrod is going to play? Or..Does “Healthy” mean nothing wrong at all or does it mean if he can stand he plays? I can’t believe we might have to deal with another game of this guy

If Taylor is playing Sunday against the Colts, he'll almost certainly be playing the following week against the 'Phins, too.

The Colts really suck.  I expect us to win this game pretty easily.  It's the only time all year I've felt that way.  Probably also the only time I'd feel okay saying it, too, 'cause if I were superstitious and somehow jinx us into a loss, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing, either  0:)

11 hours ago, theAteam said:

Here's the thing.

We play well against crappy teams and especially crappy QBs that can't take advantage of our nonexistent LBers.

We'll take care of Indy.

How I feel, too.

Hell I'm fairly confident we can get to 9-7.

What pisses me off is that 9-7 almost certainly won't be good enough for the Wildcard.

If we can beat the colts, you just have to hope the Cardinals can beat Titans in Arizona and the Steelers can beat the Ravens at home. The Titans have a tough schedule down the stretch. It’s literally a 1 week at a time thing here. Win our game against Indy. Then the titans who are (in my opinion) way overrated have to go to a very tough place all the way across the country...you never know. Pittsburgh can certainly beat Baltimore. If this things happen, then we have a fun week and stay alive to live another day. Just keep surviving these weeks. If we are not eliminated before week 17, it will be more fun then we usually have. Even if crazy stuff has to happen. Just get to week 17 with a shot. Go Bills!

11 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

TAILGATE WEATHER: Cold, to be sure, but "we've had colder." 8 a.m. temp: near 20, with moderate wind chill. Chance of light snow showers.

GAME TEMPERATURE: 24-28.

WIND: NW: 10-15 becoming W later in the afternoon and increasing to 15-25. Impact on passing/kicking game may become more significant during the course of the game, but not unmanageable.

PRECIPITATION: Chance of occasional light snow showers on and off, but there is also at least a small chance of organized lake effect snow developing late in the game and afterward.

FORECAST: Uncomfortably cold. Mostly cloudy with occasional light snow showers and a significant wind chill, especially in the afternoon. Chance of more organized lake effect snow later in the afternoon which would, if it developed, slow travel at least south of the city.

Always good to have December games at home against dome teams and warm weather teams. Like our next to opponents flirtAlways good to have December games at home against dome teams and warm weather teams. Like our next to opponents :flirt:

15 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If we can beat the colts, you just have to hope the Cardinals can beat Titans in Arizona and the Steelers can beat the Ravens at home. The Titans have a tough schedule down the stretch. It’s literally a 1 week at a time thing here. Win our game against Indy. Then the titans who are (in my opinion) way overrated have to go to a very tough place all the way across the country...you never know. Pittsburgh can certainly beat Baltimore. If this things happen, then we have a fun week and stay alive to live another day. Just keep surviving these weeks. If we are not eliminated before week 17, it will be more fun then we usually have. Even if crazy stuff has to happen. Just get to week 17 with a shot. Go Bills!

This isn't a Twitter copy/paste.  What the hell do you think you're doing?

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Exactly,  just another win and a lower draft position.

Winning sucks.

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If Taylor is playing Sunday against the Colts, he'll almost certainly be playing the following week against the 'Phins, too.

The Colts really suck.  I expect us to win this game pretty easily.  It's the only time all year I've felt that way.  Probably also the only time I'd feel okay saying it, too, 'cause if I were superstitious and somehow jinx us into a loss, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing, either  0:)

Criminy man, what are you trying to do, jinx is? Doggone Tankers :wacko:

15 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Always good to have December games at home against dome teams and warm weather teams. Like our next to opponents flirtAlways good to have December games at home against dome teams and warm weather teams. Like our next to opponents :flirt:

Anyone remember the last time we play the Colts at the Ralph in the snow?

40 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Deja vu to virtually every beginning of December for the last 17 years :doh:

25 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Criminy man, what are you trying to do, jinx is? Doggone Tankers :wacko:

I'm not a Tanker, I'm just numb.

I know everyone is talking about that snow game but the actual last time we played the colts at home was Tyrods debut....the way that game looked has been almost exactly What every good Tyrod game has looked like since then. I would say that he has not gotten any better from that first start. That might be the most frustrating thing with him. If you put on the tape from that 1st start, he might have even been better then he is now. He certainly wasn’t worse. If he had built on that day and continued to get better as a passer, he would be a top 12 qb in the league by now.