Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

2 hours ago, Success said:

Amen.

I’d be stoked to see McD finish 9-7 his first year.  Might even make the playoffs with that, too.

I agree with you and Reddog. If Tyrod is able to go, put him in.

But whoever is in ? I just want the wins. That will always be the goal in my mind !

And i am a Nathan fan as well.

Heck they could dress Webb as well and rotate them all in , I do not care How it happens.
Just win, Sean McDermott , just win

Colts Nominate Darius Butler for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award (6:24)

Head Coach Chuck Pagano introduces Darius Butler as the Indianapolis Colts nominee for the prestigious Walter Payton Man of the Year award.

UPDATE: Ryan Kelly To Miss Second Straight Game With Concussion

By Andrew Walker - colts.com

Intro: The Indianapolis Colts on Friday announced center Ryan Kelly, who suffered a concussion in the Colts’ Week 12 matchup against the Tennessee Titans, will miss his second straight game Sunday against the Buffalo Bills.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Fairburn's prediction

Season record: 6-6

The Bills haven't been playing inspiring football lately, but the 3-9 Colts shouldn't pose a huge threat. The Colts' secondary is banged up and they will also be without wide receiver Donte Moncrief. With the Bills playing at home, they should be able to grind out an ugly win. 

Bills 17, Colts 13

Seven Things To Watch For: Colts/Bills Edition

By Andrew Walker - colts.com

Intro: The Colts (3-9) on Sunday wrap up a two-game road swing when they travel to take on the playoff-hungry Bills (6-6) at New Era Field. Here are seven things to look for in this matchup.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Colts at Bills

Indianapolis was swept by the Jaguars and assured of its first losing season since 2011, when Peyton Manning was sidelined and Jim Caldwell was relieved following a 2-14 campaign. The Bills lost for the fourth time in the past five games, and although Tyrod Taylor’s knee injury isn’t as serious as it appeared and he’ll remain the starter if he can go, Buffalo’s defense may be as big a hurdle as its offense, never mind a crowded playoff picture which slots the Bills eighth.

20 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/08/browns-cut-kenny-britt/

Kennt Britt cut by the Browns.

He has to pass through waivers before he becomes a free agent. But he has 3 year left on his deal at $8M, $9M & $9M cap hits. Although he'd be a nice addition for some team tying to make a playoff run, I'm thinking most will try wait and take a shot in free agency. I guess it only takes 1 team to claim him, though... 

There is no way in heck McD would have any interest in Britt. He’s the exact opposite type of player that he wants in terms of preparation, effort and Football character. Not to mention he might be the worst WR I watched on any team all year. 

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is no way in heck McD would have any interest in Britt. He’s the exact opposite type of player that he wants in terms of preparation, effort and Football character. Not to mention he might be the worst WR I watched on any team all year. 

Agreed. I'd be very surprised if Buffalo showed any interest. 

I was more curious to see to see if any other team would take a shot at claiming him. But I just don't see it with that contract. I'm sure he will get signed by someone pretty when quickly after he clears waivers though. 

HOW TO WATCH COLTS VS. BILLS

Matchup_info_12-10.jpg

Details on how to watch Buffalo's Week 14 game against the Indianapolis Colts at New Era Field.

Game Date/Time:

Sunday, Dec. 10 at 1:00 p.m. E.T.

Broadcast Information:

CBS

Television:

Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes

Color Analyst: Adam Archuleta

Sideline: Steve Tasker

Bills Radio Network:

Buffalo:* WGR550 (550 AM)

Toronto:* Fan 590 (590 AM)

Rochester: WCMF (96.5 AM) and WROC (950 AM)

Syracuse:  WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM)

Play-by-Play: John Murphy

Color Analyst: Mark Kelso

Sideline: Sal Capaccio

WHAT THEY'RE SAYING: BILLS-COLTS GAME PREDICTIONS

1209-wts-bills-colts-predictions.jpg

Will the Bills get their fifth home win in 2017 when they host the Colts on Sunday? Find out what the national media thinks in this week's edition of game predictions.

Three Things To Watch For: Buffalo Bills (1:50)

Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano discusses three key game elements his team will need to attain if they want to come out of frigid Buffalo with a win on Sunday.

Prediction: Colts over Bills
- This is one of those games that you just kind of get a weird feeling about. I think it’s a combination of the Bills probably being a little less talented than their 6-6 record would indicate, and the Colts being a little bit better than their 3-9 record indicates as well. 

14 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

• Quarterback Jacoby Brissetticon-article-link.gif needs one touchdown pass of 60-plus yards to tie John Unitas (five in 1960) for the most such games in a single season in franchise history.

I hope he doesn't do it against us. Tieing Johnny Unitas in anything is major league.