• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
26CornerBlitz

Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What are we doing with Glenn here? If there was any truth to the rumors of trying to deal him...at this point I wish we had. What a waste

Didn't he practice this week?  This is getting to be kind of a joke. It's hard to take the injury report seriously when players we know are on the outs are inactive.

10 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

With Tyrod inactive I wonder if this means no wildcat package for today since Webb is the backup

Wildcat is not a thing anymore...a direct snap to the RB is not going to fool anyone....can we stop with this?

Just now, billieve420 said:

Expecting heavy rush attack due to weather and to limit potential QB mistakes.

Makes sense with some play action mixed in. 

Just now, klos63 said:

Didn't he practice this week?  This is getting to be kind of a joke. It's hard to take the injury report seriously when players we know are on the outs are inactive.

Trust the process...McDermott does not want Glenn or Miller on the team anymore

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Looking forward to Brandon Reilly's debut... Wait? What?

McDermott is holding back a potential hall of famer... trust the process.

• Haha 1