Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I say name Peterman the starter, dress Tyrod Incase it goes sideways. Design a game plan with short safe passes and heavy run. Give Peterman a chance to get a few cheapies to get some confidence back. Play a similar game plan like the Tuel chiefs start. Let him open it up as the game goes on. We have seen enough of Tyrod at this point. If he can’t run it’s even worse. Give Peterman a chance to show that the Chargers game won’t define him. 2 games of less then 70yds passing is enough to get you a permanent bench seat.

Good assessment and I agree. If the field is messy Tyrod's running ability will be nullified. 

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that is the truth.    unfortunately people hated Nate well before he took that first snap and will judge him by that forever 

Even though the Greats of the game have had 4, 5, 6 and 7 INT's in a single game. 

How many Greats of the game have had 5 INTs in a single half? 

3 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Is this a trick question?

If someone comes up with a "Great who had 5 INTs" then come the snide remarks about "daring to compare a 5th round pick to great players".

example: Tony Romo has had TWO games where he threw 5 INTs and it did not end his career.

- Tony Romo not great Bla bla bla...

- 2 games with 5 INTs is not the same, bla bla bla...

- yeah but he was not with the Bills, Bla bla bla...

- Etc. etc. etc., yada yada yada, bla bla bla...

The kid will get past this (as did Romo - I know - but Romo is Great...) only fans who live in the world of Madden will be mired in one half of football.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Good assessment and I agree. If the field is messy Tyrod's running ability will be nullified. 

McD made a statement to that effect earlier this week.  We want to understand the scrambling abilities before deciding on the starting QB.  So he knows Tyrod MUST be able to run to be anything near effective.

37 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that is the truth.    unfortunately people hated Nate well before he took that first snap and will judge him by that forever 

Even though the Greats of the game have had 4, 5, 6 and 7 INT's in a single game.

How about a single half? :flirt:

26 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Doesn't a messy field typically benefit the offensive player?

1 hour ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I still think Petermen looks 1,000 times the thrower than Tyrod ever will. That first drive was flawless until Dimarco set the team in flames. That 1 half of football should never define Petermen and it won't.

I agree. NP sent on the road to the wolves (Charger leading pass rush) and Dimarco's game killer. Peterman is better than that but the oline and wr's have to step up. 

Taylor has led us to 22 points in his last 3 starts..... Not sure why anybody would want to keep watching this garbage. Peterman sucked his first time around but atleast there is a chance of improvement. Taylor is who he is. He isn’t taking this team anywhere.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

I posted the stats via link twice 

profootballreference.com. 

7 INTs is pretty damn close. 

Fitz 4 INTs usually come in the 2nd half.  

Just accept it that Taylor is gone.  

Time to move on with whomever.  

23 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

How many careers are defined by their first game?

Zero.  Seems jimmy is just a strong detractor.  

Wow did not expect  this progress

Tyrod Taylor was on the field for practice on Thursday, per the team's official site, and was a limited participant. Taylor didn't appear to be overly limited in video WKBW's Joe Buscaglia posted to Twitter.

Also in Bills injury news, cornerback Tre'Davious White (concussion) has cleared protocol, the team announced.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000889218/article/injuries-tyrod-taylor-limited-in-buffalo-bills-practice

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I posted the stats via link twice 

profootballreference.com. 

7 INTs is pretty damn close. 

Fitz 4 INTs usually come in the 2nd half.  

Just accept it that Taylor is gone.  

Time to move on with whomever.  

Zero.  Seems jimmy is just a strong detractor.  

I’m completely ok moving on from Tyrod.

Minimizing how historically bad Peterman’s performance was with “well, plenty of the greats threw 4-7 INTs” is specious at best. 

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

serious question 

do you Copy and paste that crap to annoy us?     

What some joker outside OBD  twits about has nothing to do with Game Day preparations .

It doesn't annoy me. I come to this thread to see all of the news and actions from Buffalo and beyond regarding our game each week. I enjoy having a consolidated thread to check throughout the week. If something interests me I check it out, if not I move on. So personally, I appreciate the info...

2 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

It doesn't annoy me. I come to this thread to see all of the news and actions from Buffalo and beyond regarding our game each week. I enjoy having a consolidated thread to check throughout the week. If something interests me I check it out, if not I move on. So personally, I appreciate the info...

Not to mention the tweets were quotes from the Colts' DC who was talking about their preparations for Sunday's game. Ignore this troll for your own good. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz