Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

12-7 Rob Chudzinksi Press Conference (Audio)

Colts OC Rob Chudzinksi meets with the media to discuss the upcoming matchup with the Buffalo Bills.

12-7: Ted Monachino Press Conference (Audio)

Colts DC Ted Monachino meets with the media to discuss the upcoming matchup with the Buffalo Bills.

12-7 Tom McMahon with Bob Lamey (Audio)

Colts special teams coordinator Tom McMahon talks with Bob Lamey about upcoming matchup with the Buffalo Bills.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

GAME DAY EXPERIENCE INFORMATION: WEEK 14

Gameday_Advisory_Set_Story_Image.jpg

The Buffalo Bills will host the Indianapolis Colts at New Era Field on Sunday, Dec. 10. Here’s a full breakdown of what you need to know.

Abbott Road Closing:  8:00 a.m.

Gates Open: 11:30 a.m.

Gate Giveaway:  Independent Health and Buffalo Bills winter scarf (limited quantity available)

Pregame: Bills & ADPRO Sports High School Coach of the Year Ceremony

Player Warm-Ups: 11:55 a.m.

Stampede Performance: 12:45 p.m.

Leader of the Charge: Will Wolford

National Anthem Singer: Chyrra Greene

Kickoff: 1:00 p.m.

Halftime: Stampede performance

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Play nice now, Shady 0:)

I try.   When I am on my mobile all these images are a PITA.  

I really don't like Twitter because it doesn't tell a story.  1 well thought out post can incorporate a dozen tweets  (that are often wrong in a persons haste to break a story) . 

43 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Colts have a plan for Tyrod. Translation : if we make him have to throw we can win fairly easy 

Make him a QB.   :thumbsup:   :unsure:

1 hour ago, John from Hemet said:

TT looks gimpy to me in these practice videos

then officially bench him for a week.  

Nothing good comes from playing with a bum knee. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I can't think of a single good reason for Tyrod to be the starter.

Well, if they lose this one, then I'd expect to see Peterman the rest of the way myself. I assume they think they still have a chance at the playoffs and Taylor, at this point , gives them the best shot to win. But if they drop this game for some reason then I agree, no reason for Taylor to keep plying. Let the rookie finish out the season and see how he does.

AFC playoff picture: Need clarity? The Faith Factor Scale is here!

While the National Football Conference is preparing to hand fans one of the more fascinating playoff brackets since the 1970 merger, the AFC is refusing to play along.

In a dangerously top-heavy conference, we find ourselves lodged in an all-too-familiar place: The juggernaut Patriots resting atop their glorious, gleaming throne, staring down at a colorless flock of ham-and-eggers.

As for the rest of the AFC, let's examine where the contenders -- or at least the teams with five-plus wins -- land on our Faith Factor Scale, a form of measurement I cooked up nine minutes ago when this assignment landed in my lap:

Buffalo Bills (6-6) | Faith Factor: 43/100

Remaining schedule: vs. Colts, vs. Dolphins, at Patriots, at Dolphins.

The Bills gave New England fits for two quarters this past Sunday, but couldn't get out of their own way on offense. Buffalo needs more from this attack for a chance to sneak into a wild-card spot. The Bills knocked off the Raiders -- and look like the better team -- but unlike Oakland, they aren't tied for the division lead and still face New England again in a few weeks. Two games against Miami and a tilt with the Colts could pave the way to nine wins, but that's assuming the Bills play pristine football the rest of the way. Still, in the macro sense, it's hard not to like where the club is going under talented coach Sean McDermott.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I say name Peterman the starter, dress Tyrod Incase it goes sideways. Design a game plan with short safe passes and heavy run. Give Peterman a chance to get a few cheapies to get some confidence back. Play a similar game plan like the Tuel chiefs start. Let him open it up as the game goes on. We have seen enough of Tyrod at this point. If he can’t run it’s even worse. Give Peterman a chance to show that the Chargers game won’t define him. 2 games of less then 70yds passing is enough to get you a permanent bench seat.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Like (+1) 2

TYROD TAYLOR PRACTICES ON LIMITED BASIS THURSDAY

game-recap-10-1-story.jpg

Tyrod Taylor was able to return to practice on Thursday, but only performed during individual position drill work.

“I think he did some good things. We’re still taking it day by day,” said head coach Sean McDermott. “He did only individual (position drills) as you saw. We’re just going to take it one day at a time.”

The key is how Taylor’s knee responds and feels on Friday after Thursday’s activity.

“We’ll look at it and see how he comes back (Friday),” McDermott said. “These things, sometimes things change in 24 hours with these types of injuries in terms of whether there’s soreness or not soreness.”

Head coach Sean McDermott said that Taylor will start if he’s healthy. If not, rookie Nate Peterman will make his second career start against the Colts.

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I still think Petermen looks 1,000 times the thrower than Tyrod ever will. That first drive was flawless until Dimarco set the team in flames. That 1 half of football should never define Petermen and it won't.

that is the truth.    unfortunately people hated Nate well before he took that first snap and will judge him by that forever 

Even though the Greats of the game have had 4, 5, 6 and 7 INT's in a single game. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that is the truth.    unfortunately people hated Nate well before he took that first snap and will judge him by that forever 

Even though the Greats of the game have had 4, 5, 6 and 7 INT's in a single game. 

I absolutely wanna see Peterman again this Sunday. Even if Tyrod starts, I still think we'll see Peterman again this year. Wouldn't even be surprised if Tyrod is terrible this week or next week against miami. 2 games that should absolutely be a win