Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Welp sounds like Peterman is getting the start.  Go Peterman! Go Bills!!

Yeah hopefully the Oline can give him a little better protection this time and hope he can also make better decisions himself as well. We will see. McCoy needs a pretty big game today, which will also help the rookie out. I would think the defense can do well against the Colts offense. So I just hope to see good balanced and smart football as possible on offense especially.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they still put Taylor in here and there just to throw the Colts D off a little bit....even if he doesnt touch the ball it would still probably mess with their head a little bit.

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yeah hopefully the Oline can give him a little better protection this time and hope he can also make better decisions himself as well. We will see. McCoy needs a pretty big game today, which will also help the rookie out. I would think the defense can do well against the Colts offense. So I just hope to see good balanced and smart football as possible on offense especially.

Wouldn't surprise me if they still put Taylor in here and there just to throw the Colts D off a little bit....even if he doesnt touch the ball it would still probably mess with their head a little bit.

If he's not healthy enough to start, they should just make him inactive. 

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What are we doing with Glenn here? If there was any truth to the rumors of trying to deal him...at this point I wish we had. What a waste

Didn't he practice this week?  This is getting to be kind of a joke. It's hard to take the injury report seriously when players we know are on the outs are inactive.

10 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

With Tyrod inactive I wonder if this means no wildcat package for today since Webb is the backup

Wildcat is not a thing anymore...a direct snap to the RB is not going to fool anyone....can we stop with this?

Just now, klos63 said:

Didn't he practice this week?  This is getting to be kind of a joke. It's hard to take the injury report seriously when players we know are on the outs are inactive.

Trust the process...McDermott does not want Glenn or Miller on the team anymore